Sony ad :blessed

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they both racist... but our racists happen to make the better consoles :umad:

racist-Microsoft.jpg

and lets not forget about kinect not seeing black people :mjpls:
I personally think all Billion dollar companies hate black people, but sony is so out there with it, MS hides it much better.

The X1 can see black people now no matter the lighting condition :blessed:

They are trying to be better about their hate for us, at least in the public's eye. they had there joke with Kv1, but now us black folks can use the greatness of the Kinect just like the white folks.

We getting the same rights as the white people. The X1 should be in books for this civil rights moment :to:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:heh: so we're also pretending the captions are real? there is no "klan" in amsterdam, breh
Did you take a Klan studies course online at The University of Phoenix? :sitdown:
you really gonna post shyt from years ago tho :stopitslime:
Out of sight, out of mind huh man? The old Philly Eagle approach :smh:
At least we aint photoshopping nikkas out of our ads :mjpls:
Asians like to make fun of black people so why would they edit them out. They might edit out features then overexaggerate them like huge lips/etc. Its common practice in Japan but c00nin is mandatory so continue :popcorn:
they both racist... but our racists happen to make the better consoles :umad:

racist-Microsoft.jpg

and lets not forget about kinect not seeing black people :mjpls:
I'm black, and I play Kinect in the dark more often than in the light. Dark skinned too
I played @LeVraiPapi in Kinect Sports Boxing, he's Haitian so you know he's blacker than a muthafukka
Maybe thats why I knocked his ass out :krs: (kinect couldn't see him)

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all have lost your minds. You're taking this console war to new silly heights.
:youngsabo:

This the coli breh... if you don't take a break from it all (the console war) it'll consume you.

:whew:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Were half you nikkas on SOHH? I dont remember corny shyt like this during the console wars. Some of you try hards are just embarrassing

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:sadbron:Bu bu but GDDR5, we don't need any self respect.

Who cares if they hate us at least we have a gaming system first, who wants NFL or being able to turn your xbox on with voice that system sounds like a gaming console 2nd :flabbynsick:

My nikka killzone :gladbron: shyt is so pretty, I know it's gonna wear off after a month, and i'll be left with a sub par game. shyt at least i'll be able tell some nikkas online that their entertainment device that does games sometimes that their shyt is weak :whew:

:ohlawd: saving $100, I can get a pseye, and KZ with that money, plus the kinect is NSA :scusthov:

Oh and have yall nikkas forgot MS tried to fukk you raw with the DRM, and my PSP can stream my ps4 for the same network, I heard that shyt might work out fine :banderas:

TGS :lawd: The games are coming

This dude is truly mad.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Were half you nikkas on SOHH? I dont remember corny shyt like this during the console wars. Some of you try hards are just embarrassing
Naw console wars are for nerds, Im fighting the good fight. Im fighting hate, why dont you join me friend :handshake: