Sony ad :blessed

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
why not post the other image of the black girl ontop of the white girl?

how yall support a racist ass gaming community that calls you ****** soon as you get on xbl? hell, yall call stans 3cepts but the real shyt they callin sony stans is "sonygger". how you support that?
You'd think Marcuz with a Z would post it, I wonder why he didn't :mjpls:
The default is black, so anything else is just an upgrade to them:ohhh: we are at the bottom on the color chain bruh (if you are Black) shyt is sickening
And if its one of those horizontal color chains, black is always on the far right aka the last color to choose :smh:
So c00nin really IS mandatory?? :ohhh: @PS4
Bruh, I know I just started saying that phrase, but I been calling them c00ns because of this pic and other incidents that happened THIS GEN. Yes, c00nin really is mandatory. Demonic spell bruh :manny:
my nikka, you would say the same shyt if the default was white :stopitslime:
:usure: The xbox 360 was white, but the better upgraded version was black :salute:
Now they like "We goin black out the gate, and it'll last 10yrs while running" something a white system has never done :blessed:
Y'all have lost your minds. You're taking this console war to new silly heights.
Excellent :ahh: Its gonna be the Saints Row 4 of console wars up in dis bytch

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'd think Marcuz with a Z would post it, I wonder why he didn't :mjpls:
marcuz with a z wasn't at the computer last nite

but here ya go

DNFHQ4s.jpg

and the black girl is fairly attractive with her "nappy" hair. i know thats a insult to a lot of you self hating c00ns but that's our women's real hair texture, not that bullshyt they put on their heads in the states.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so when we going to address the xbox live community being the most racist online community out hea :patrice: why do y'all call us "sonyggers" breh?

@MeachTheMonster, @PS4, @Smooth3d, @Rico any brehs wanna help me understand? i only hear this 3cept shyt on coli/sohh. everywhere else they callin us Sonyggers, how do you justify that? :patrice:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
marcuz with a z wasn't at the computer last nite

but here ya go

DNFHQ4s.jpg

and the black girl is fairly attractive with her "nappy" hair. i know thats a insult to a lot of you self hating c00ns but that's our women's real hair texture, not that bullshyt they put on their heads in the states.
You right about the hair, but wrong about everything else. The black girl looks like a slave in these pics
What she wearing, the outfit from "The Help" while the white girl is dressed like a rockstar?
But thats not even the meat of these pics. You see house negro, the pic you posted wasn't shown.
It was just the original picture out there. Then once the outrage came, they had that "ace in the hole" pic that wasn't gonna be shown. This was well known and documented at the time because they never advertised what you showing now. They leaked that after the fact :russ:
Here, let me refresh your c00nish memory...

Your picture was nowhere to be seen :ufdup:
Now when they go in on White people tho? Well, its easier for a person of color to laugh

But the difference is IF A WHITE DUDE WAS OFFENDED you won't have a sea of black ppl saying "Look the other way cacky"
so when we going to address the xbox live community being the most racist online community out hea :patrice: why do y'all call us "sonyggers" breh?
Tell me, where did you get that stat from? Rekkapryde :laff:
At first, nobody had mics on PS3 so thats why you'd have less of a chance to hear anything let alone something racist. If you say thats not true, you didn't have a PS3 the first couple of years then.

Now that more ppl have mics, you'd have to do testing that you are not capable of doing. So how do you come up with your lies? Did VGChartz tell you?
This is the truth, you gloat when you win, and you sound like you black? Some coward might yell out the N word on a console, over the phone, on a chatline. Thats life bruh :manny:
But from my experience, I have never been called a niger worse than I was on PSN.
And the funny part about that is Rekkapryde, Goldenglow, Khalil I think, and about 3/4more regular 3cepts who post here was all in the same game with me (Killzone 3 beta) when they went off on us. GoldenGlove was makin em' mad with his shotgun skillz. So keep making shyt up, while xbox gamers tend to game in "parties" these days so what your talking about is non existent. If it was a problem for you (like say you didn't have friends) well on Xbox One the new feedback system will eliminate ALL OF THAT

Something PS4 til this day will not have. Thanks for pointing out another feature of the Xbox One :win:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman:

:damn:PlayStation for the Aryan Nation?
whiteiscoming8.jpg

whiteiscoming7.jpg

whiteiscoming9.jpg

But these stans are gonna ignore this like the plague, all the one stars are telling me i'm doing it right:wow:

Get a ****** hating console bruh :scusthov:

:heh: so we're also pretending the captions are real? there is no "klan" in amsterdam, breh

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:heh: so we're also pretending the captions are real? there is no "klan" in amsterdam, breh
Man I was confused, this was at the top, but my message was last, I forgot I put this nikka on ignore. I dont know why but he must be a bytch ass nikka, cuz I dont put nikkas on ignore, but to answer your Q, there can be klan anywhere racist decide they want to call themselves that, it's like nikkas saying there are no bloods and crips in the UK, sure they arent official, but they claim it for themselves, and if they tag it up somewhere, you can't say well do you really think there are bloods and crips in the UK:rudy: It dont matter they think they are.

Now tell me if some racist white people wanted to get together, what would you think they might model themselves after, or try to imitate and call themselves? :ld:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you really gonna post shyt from years ago tho :stopitslime:
It's not like this was 20 years ago, the nikkas responsible for this are still working there, but it's your money go ahead and fund these type of ads :manny:

We gotta stand together bruh:to:

Even if you aren't black we are all humans, we gotta fight for each other :lupe: