:patrice:I look at this and I'm like

:wtf: This is who yall nikkas (******s to sony) are riding with? :heh:

Or am I just reading too much into this? :dwillhuh:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
#xbots assemble
Man fukk xbox if they had some shyt like this, im about to trade my ps3 in and put in towards my xbox, and ima get rid of my sony surround sound

:troll: For that last part, I'm keeping that shyt, but fukk their consoles them nikkas hate ******s :mjpls: sony's words not mine.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
lets not pretend microlost is completely innocent
Man fukk MS too, but this isnt the same as having an ad with a with person holding up a nappy head black person like its their lil slave. They are all powerless and shyt, and also inferring that white is superior to black.

shyt hurts my heart :to: Why can't we be over this, we are all human beings :damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why not post the other image of the black girl ontop of the white girl?

how yall support a racist ass gaming community that calls you ****** soon as you get on xbl? hell, yall call stans 3cepts but the real shyt they callin sony stans is "sonygger". how you support that?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Man fukk MS too, but this isnt the same as having an ad with a with person holding up a nappy head black person like its their lil slave. They are all powerless and shyt, and also inferring that white is superior to black.

shyt hurts my heart :to: Why can't we be over this, we are all human beings :damn:

word, we dont have a place breh. not even in gaming

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But Sony's default console colors are black tho :dwillhuh:
The default is black, so anything else is just an upgrade to them:ohhh: we are at the bottom on the color chain bruh (if you are Black) shyt is sickening

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
The default is black, so anything else is just an upgrade to them:ohhh: we are at the bottom on the color chain bruh (if you are Black) shyt is sickening

my nikka, you would say the same shyt if the default was white :stopitslime:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So c00nin really IS mandatory?? :ohhh: @PS4
:sadbron:Bu bu but GDDR5, we don't need any self respect.

Who cares if they hate us at least we have a gaming system first, who wants NFL or being able to turn your xbox on with voice that system sounds like a gaming console 2nd :flabbynsick:

My nikka killzone :gladbron: shyt is so pretty, I know it's gonna wear off after a month, and i'll be left with a sub par game. shyt at least i'll be able tell some nikkas online that their entertainment device that does games sometimes that their shyt is weak :whew:

:ohlawd: saving $100, I can get a pseye, and KZ with that money, plus the kinect is NSA :scusthov:

Oh and have yall nikkas forgot MS tried to fukk you raw with the DRM, and my PSP can stream my ps4 for the same network, I heard that shyt might work out fine :banderas:

TGS :lawd: The games are coming

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
my nikka, you would say the same shyt if the default was white :stopitslime:
Sony wouldn't do that, they hate black people, no other company displays such racism out in the open. At least have the decency to do it behind closed doors, Sony is trying to bring racism back to the public, and make it acceptable to be out and open with your hatred.

Please
String up
4 ******s

:ohhh: Right in our face, we much not fund this