Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't care for Destiny, but I like this. To quote Hard8, "competition is good", this means Sony will have more fps and multiplayer games.

Once the Activision deal clears, MS should just cop Sega; WB Montreal, Rocksteady, Monolith Studios, and get a 10+ year exclusive license for DC games. If Xbox does that, they would have all their holes filled :dame:

Sega gives you JRPGS and other Japanese games; WB Montreal/Rocksteady/Monolith give you superhero games and one of them is likely single player(Wonder Woman), and Netherrealms addresses the lack of fighting games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Also, what the fukk at Bungie being the Cam'Ron of games studios. Motherfukkers done been signed to damn near everybody. :mjlol:

Freedom.

They didn't make the same mistake twice letting their Publisher own their IP (what happened with them and Xbox over Halo). They own the Destiny IP, not Activision.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn so this is legit. :ohh:

Besides Destiny what else does Bungie got?? :jbhmm:

I'm sure D3 and some new shyt they working on. Regardless of how some feel, they are responsible for 2 of the best Shooter IPs on consoles ever. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't make D3 console exclusive either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not a good move. I say that because they say Bungie will be independent still and allowed to make games for competitors if they choose.