Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bungie + Sony's VR efforts/tech could be interesting with the metaverse around the corner
:patrice:

Destiny did usher in a new space in gaming (always online, timed events, mainstream PVE and PVP modes) etc. They must have a roadmap for what's to come, because 3.6B for Destiny IP really isn't it, this makes me think they sold them on some other stuff they have in the vault as well as potentially utilizing them to revamp some of their existing FPS IPs which would be cool.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Coli Financial Analysts in here at it again :wow:

bigmoo

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bungie is not worth 3.6 billion. Silly debate to even try to start. :camby:And I say this as someone who's probably put more hours into Destiny than 99% of people posting here.
I don’t care if you love the game or not. Do you have a idea of their finances? What are you basing that off?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ask Nintendo, they turned down a MASSIVE bag and laughed at MS.

Japenese are different. They ain't all about the dolla.
That's Nintendo. They haven't felt any real pressure to stay in business since the 1970s. Their balance sheet has been amazing since the 1980s. Sega, Capcom, Squeenix...:usure:

Daps
The great war between Sony and MS has just begun
This generation could be GOAT:blessed:
Sony buys Capcom, Square, and whoever they can, MS buys everyone else :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bungie + Sony's VR efforts/tech could be interesting with the metaverse around the corner
:patrice:

Destiny did usher in a new space in gaming (always online, timed events, mainstream PVE and PVP modes) etc. They must have a roadmap for what's to come, because 3.6B for Destiny IP really isn't it, this makes me think they sold them on some other stuff they have in the vault as well as potentially utilizing them to revamp some of their existing FPS IPs which would be cool.

:ohhh: