Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Dev said there are more old levels than new :francis:

Just hope it's like 10 old and 7 new or something, rather than like 5 old and 3 new :upsetfavre:

But Green Hill Zone is remastered so is kinda like a new level, and the Dev said that it's the tamest of the remasters, so the others will be probably be like playing new levels :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Just hope it's like 10 old and 7 new or something, rather than like 5 old and 3 new :upsetfavre:

But Green Hill Zone is remastered so is kinda like a new level, and the Dev said that it's the tamest of the remasters, so the others will be probably be like playing new levels :yeshrug:

As long as there are at least 10 full length zones with 2 acts each, I'm happy. If it's bigger than Sonic 3 and Knuckles locked on, I be even happier.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Yeah, they said more old levels than new a while ago. A bit disappointing but it is what it is. Especially after hearing the music for the first 2 new levels :banderas: I hope the music is Sonic 3 & Knuckles style where Act 2 is a remix of Act 1 rather than the same song.

Again though, the old levels are really remade from the ground up. Seems like they're much bigger and have alternate pathways.
Really hope Nintendo can get this on the Switch. This seems perfect to play on the go.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But I hope it is longer than 8 fulk length zones and all kinds of super transformations. At least be longer than. SONIC 2.

Google "Sonic 3 complete" and download the emulator. It's literally the perfect Sonic game in 2D and the innovation is crazy. :wow: