Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This looks so disappointing lol.

It looks like one of those tech demos you would see at a conference where they announce a new console.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh, that combat gameplay looks a little clunky. Maybe the guy playing it was just trash but it didn’t really leave a good impression on me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Uhhh, that combat gameplay looks a little clunky. Maybe the guy playing it was just trash but it didn’t really leave a good impression on me

Just looks tedious to me, like how much damage you gotta do to that one enemy and for what reason? The whole game is just those lazy designed looking alien machines?

Where’s the robot chickens and monkeys throwing coconut bombs and shyt at you? This is why im not feeling this game, they took out all the sonic stuff and put in a bunch of generic shyt which is why people keep saying it looks like a unreal engine fan game

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Eh combat was aight

It looks no different than those spammy anime games nikkas like.

Whoever is playing this isn't doing this game any good. They are trash.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let’s be real.

Y’all was gone come in and say this looks trash no matter what it actually looked like.

And whenever those unreal engine fan made sonic videos come out the reaction is always “why won’t sega make a sonic game like that”

Well now they have :martin:

And i’m here for it.Can’t wait to see more :ehh:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Let’s be real.

Y’all was gone come in and say this looks trash no matter what it actually looked like.

And whenever those unreal engine fan made sonic videos come out the reaction is always “why won’t sega make a sonic game like that”

Well now they have :martin:

And i’m here for it.Can’t wait to see more :ehh:
people have different expectations for a multimillion dollar professional dev team 5 years deep than a solo fan project put together for fun over a year, outrageous :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
people have different expectations for a multimillion dollar professional dev team 5 years deep than a solo fan project put together for fun over a year, outrageous :mjlol:
This is clearly just demo footage.

But it’s also clearly the sonic game people been asking for, for years.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
they need to go back to the drawing board with this if they want high reviews, its too late to make 2022 at this point anyway.

they need to take a cue from how they went back and changed sonic for the movie. They need to make this look like a big Green Hill Zone
I don't even know if a delay would help at this point, just the entire aesthetic and design of the game looks fukked. I think this game is doomed