Sometimes masturbation is better than sex

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would take a hard piece over a plastic piece any day. :noah:

Masterbation isn't half as satisfying as sex is.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
My problem is I'm addicted to jerking off. I get an itch to jerk off and I can't help myself. Average sex is about the same as masturbation for me, tbh. But like homeboy said, feeling a woman, pleasing her, and making her cum makes sex better than jerking it. Outside of that, if we rivaling cumming in the box and cumming in your hand...eh, that's a tough one. Jacking it is so much easier than working for p*ssy. I guess that's why I jerk so much :wow:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
My problem is I'm addicted to jerking off. I get an itch to jerk off and I can't help myself. Average sex is about the same as masturbation for me, tbh. But like homeboy said, feeling a woman, pleasing her, and making her cum makes sex better than jerking it. Outside of that, if we rivaling cumming in the box and cumming in your hand...eh, that's a tough one. Jacking it is so much easier than working for p*ssy. I guess that's why I jerk so much :wow:

Yup..once every blue moon I'll jack off like 8x in a 24 hour period..the most I can have sex is like 3x a day..sometimes 5 but that's rarely..

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Nah..

On a different note, girls seem to get more out of masturbation than guys do... and it's such a turn on to watch them pleasure themselves :noah:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
All things considered, sometimes rubbing one out is better than sex. Depends on the effort it takes to get said vagina and if said vagina is of the gushy category. If not then.....

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Yeah I completely agree with you OP. No one will ever know what you like more than yourself. Too many girls will just lay there like a dead log. It just makes me leave and then they stop you.... I just wanna say "I'll finish this my damn self" but thats not in my nature

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
This thread just brought something to light and we need to agree now...

Great head >>> Great sex.... :ahh:

Think about it. We always ask "What that mouf do?", but we're never really wondering about the activities of the p*ssy?

Why? :ohhh:

...because "p*ssy's only p*ssy." :manny:

There's a "Superhead"... :noah:

...but there's no "Superp*ssy". :manny:

We can fukk a chick, pop a nut off, and get over it....but a chick sucking you up, swallowing and making you quiver.... :lupe:

BRUH... :patrice:

That shyt can literally take your soul and make you re-think your life aspirations. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone else agree?
Masturbation is always better than sex for the sole reason it has no downside.

Sex can result in a child, disease, and or 18 years of monthly payments.
Masturbation only results in an orgasm.