Sometimes masturbation is better than sex

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:ufdup:

there aint nothing like skeeting in a fres pair of sugar walls. Even bussing inside her with a condom on is better then materbation.

That feeling of your meat bussing while firmly inside her vagina is :noah:
What turns me on most about sex is the woman's reactions, the sound she makes, her warmth, her hands on me, etc. Even bad sex is better than masturbation in my opinion :ld:

i'd put GOOD head over sex any day of the week.

:scusthov: nah girls have done it better

some soft delicate hands on you shaft when she just got her nails did :ohlawd:

i know none of these feels :sadbron:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Does anyone else think p*ssy is overrated? Ok not saying masturbation is better than sex, but the hassle nikkas go through to get some box is crazy considering its not all that IMO. :yeshrug:

Remember when I first got some puss, I thought I was gonna be a new man... When I got in there I was like wtf?

Maybe it's because I only fukk bytches with condoms on is why I think the puss is overrated. :yeshrug:

The difference between condom and no condo is crazy. :whew:
So I can see why the OP would make this thread.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Does anyone else think p*ssy is overrated? Ok not saying masturbation is better than sex, but the hassle nikkas to through for the box is crazy considering its not all that IMO. :yeshrug:

is this true?:lupe:

imma be on some :pacspit: the world shyt if i find out p*ssy aint the end all be all

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
is this true?:lupe:

imma be on some :pacspit: the world shyt if i find out p*ssy aint the end all be all

I don't speak for the every male breh. Like I side the difference between condom sex and non condom sex is astronomical IMO, so I can see where the op is coming from in a sense.

Still, p*ssy has never been all that to me, but its better than jerking off. :yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
but you are right in that nobody can touch ya dikk like you can :ahh:
Only other men can rival yourself because they know what they want. I've never had a handjob from a man but I can imagine it would feel great.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Nah definitely not, I do both pretty much everyday.
The sex is better and I've never had bad sex. :manny:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would always prefer p*ssy over jackin off (as any man should) but sometimes a nikka be lazy :manny: but ill tell you what no bytch will ever be able to make you orgasm as well as you can