Sometimes masturbation is better than sex

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
99% of the time, the OP is wrong but there are exceptions.

I've never had sex with Susan Boyle before, but I would imagine that jerking to a Monica Santhiago flick is better.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
99% of the time, the OP is wrong but there are exceptions.

I've never had sex with Susan Boyle before, but I would imagine that jerking to a Monica Santhiago flick is better.

Susan Boyle could still suck dikk good :yeshrug: which is also better than masturbation.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Does anyone else think p*ssy is overrated? Ok not saying masturbation is better than sex, but the hassle nikkas go through to get some box is crazy considering its not all that IMO. :yeshrug:

Remember when I first got some puss, I thought I was gonna be a new man... When I got in there I was like wtf?

Maybe it's because I only fukk bytches with condoms on is why I think the puss is overrated. :yeshrug:

The difference between condom and no condo is crazy. :whew:
So I can see why the OP would make this thread.

Yeah that raw bust is no joke my gneeguhs :whew:

But forreal I've had bomb sex even with a condom on. If a girl got that bomb p*ssy then you should be able to get a good nut off regardless. I've had sex with a condom that was better than fukking some girls raw.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yeah that raw bust is no joke my gneeguhs :whew:

But forreal I've had bomb sex even with a condom on. If a girl got that bomb p*ssy then you should be able to get a good nut off regardless. I've had sex with a condom that was better than fukking some girls raw.

Yeah there's a lot of factors that go into it.. ive been in some blown out pussies before... shyts no fun B. :to:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Yeah there's a lot of factors that go into it.. ive been in some blown out pussies before... shyts no fun B. :to:

Gneeguh! Trust me I've been there :snoop:

The worst part is when you actually put in work to get the p*ssy & the shyt is straight :flabbynsick:

And honestly a lot of times it's the prettiest girls that be having the wack p*ssy:gladbron:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Never. And I don't even like sex.
funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What turns me on most about sex is the woman's reactions, the sound she makes, her warmth, her hands on me, etc. Even bad sex is better than masturbation in my opinion :ld:

I was with you until the last bolded part ......... maybe make addendum ... "as long as alcohol is available".......... :lupe: