Daps
OP be having dramatic ass thread titles, I be entering the thread on some

giphy.gif

Then I realize is just the usual #Catset hate

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
She wasnt trying to kiss the cat. She just sitting there. That cat, filled with jealous rage from not getting kisses, took it upon himself to assault that young lady. She was trying to take a horrible duck face video and that wild animal attacked her from behind like a coward. :hhh:

If somebody sneaks another person from behind unannounced what are they? A p*ssy! I rest my case. Cats are evil :ufdup:
She's filming herself with an animal, lips puckered, but she wasn't trying to kiss it :mjtf:. #DogSet is just out of touch with reality :snoop:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
So your dog just shyts on your neighbors property, got it.. You dogset losers exhibit antisocial behavior to the extremes

You equate "Outside of my property" with the neighbours yard automatically, son? Being a member of Dogset and not suffering from the PTSD and abandonment issues Catset users display on here, as evident in y'all posts, I can actually understand why you'd think that, but unlike America, a place I don't live, some properties in the Caribbean are stand alone with the adjacent boundaries being crown land (Uninhabited) or not yet developed.

While I won't get into that whole spiel, where does your "Pet" eliminate it's waste? In the cute rubber receptacle with the scratching post and other trinkets big business attaches to litterboxes in order to coax cats into using so that you won't be stepping in shyt once you accept one of those horrid things into your domicile? Or do you never see it's waste because it leaves your place of dwelling for hours, sometimes even days and only returns when it wants to be fed or sleep?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
She's filming herself with an animal, lips puckered, but she wasn't trying to kiss it :mjtf:. #DogSet is just out of touch with reality :snoop:
I would like to present the video in its entirety

That wild jealousy filled animal clearly needs to be put down :russ:

Daps
Nah son. Dogs shyt outside not in my house for me to clean. I let dogs outside or inside when I want. Dogs don't need to beg and be rude to be petted bc theyre so loveable we do it anyway. Not bc they want us to. We train them not to be rude like cats. Hell dogs even get jobs to help out around the house.
tenor.gif

See! This is the shyt catset talks about. A god damn DOG is walking around a GROCERY STORE with all that food!
That is unsanitary!
:why:

Fido is leaving a trail of hair, drool coming out his mouth. SCUST!
:hhh:

She wasnt trying to kiss the cat. She just sitting there. That cat, filled with jealous rage from not getting kisses, took it upon himself to assault that young lady. She was trying to take a horrible duck face video and that wild animal attacked her from behind like a coward. :hhh:

If somebody sneaks another person from behind unannounced what are they? A p*ssy! I rest my case. Cats are evil :ufdup:

Don’t imitate birds, and expect a cat not to attempt to attack a bird.
:manny:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
See! This is the shyt catset talks about. A god damn DOG is walking around a GROCERY STORE with all that food!
That is unsanitary!
:why:

Fido is leaving a trail of hair, drool coming out his mouth. SCUST!
:hhh:

Don’t imitate birds, and expect a cat not to attempt to attack a bird.
:manny:
They have y'all so well trained. Excuse after hate filled #dogset excuse. It's wild the way cats treat their pets. They hate birds so they abuse you until you hate them too
giphy.gif

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I would like to present the video in its entirety

That wild jealousy filled animal clearly needs to be put down :russ:

Jealousy...breh, please.

This chick was fronting for social media. Meanwhile, her house probably dirty as hell, kids hungry and everybody waiting on mama to get her ass up and do something. The cat said he would go take care of it.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Months? I've been seeing the same stray cats around my neighborhood for close to a decade. They got all types of battle scars and some are missing parts of their body but surviving these Chicago winters ain't easy :dead:

I've been at my place for about 5 years. I have a similar experience. There was a huge feral colony when I moved here and I knew them all. Most of them disappeared overnight 2 summers ago.

Of those that are left, I watch the females go thru pregnancies and then show up weeks later with their babies. The one I'm closest to I met as a kitten. My kids and I play with her, when she feels like being bothered. A lot of times, I see her sitting back and watching tomcats cats fight over whatever they are fighting about.

There is a tom who seems quiet and crazy to me...I call him Harold. Been seeing him around since he was a kitten too. Earlier this year, came home to find him just posted up on my porch, looking like death was imminent. Scared the hell out of me because he never gets that close to humans.

I knew he was messed up because he let me pick him up. Put him in a box and took him to a nearby vet. They gave him a shot of something, and I took him back and let him out. Within a week, he was back to his old self and back to his tomfoolery with the others on the street. Since then, sometimes, I'll open my front door to find him there, just posted up and watching us.

I really enjoy watching cats in their element. #Dogset can make all the points they want, but cats are just waaaay more interesting.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I had dogs as a kid but got my first cat from a friend in elementary school and never looked back. He stayed bullying people who was mean to him or other animals but never showed aggression like that to me cause he knew I respected his crazy. RIP to him :mjcry:

The cat I have now is the chillest pet ever. She's pretty old now but even as a young cat she minded her business and never put paws on anybody that didn't put hands on her first. As long as she has food and a clean litter box, we good.

I love all animals but cats>>>>>

Leave them alone, they leave you alone. Show aggression towards them and they'll smack you up and go about their day.

Goals for life...
1. Get rich
2. Buy 2 Savannah's

:banderas: it's whatever after that

And then the very next post...

i don't think this will defeat #Catset, but you'll get a C for effort.
osBXBNt.gif

:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My dogs have areas off the boundaries of my property they do their business, like they've been conditioned from young to do. Every one of you catset b*stards got glow in the dark socks from stepping/slipping in cat piss 'cause cats don't respect the futile concept of "Litterboxes" Y'all tried y'all best to bring to they attention that they willfully ignore.
:childplease:

Not in my experience. My cat goes in the box or outside in the yard. No issues. He doesn't chew shyt up and he can ration out food for himself if I leave the house for the weekend.

Y'all dogset brehs live at the mercy of your pets. Leave the house too long and those b*stards go crazy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Tf is this dumb shyt lol cats were literally sacred in ancient Egypt