Sometimes I question y'alls upbringing

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
With cats who's really running shyt? You clean their shyt, feed them, they tell you when they want to go out or come inside, if they want you to pet them they totally disregard anything you have going on
8e835e5f5e711ede7765db89040184e8.gif

They're just rude. Are you in charge or are they? Saying they're independent is just your way of coping with the fact you're a pet to a cat.

Get run by cats brehs :snoop:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
With cats who's really running shyt? You clean their shyt, feed them, they tell you when they want to go out or come inside, if they want you to pet them they totally disregard anything you have going on
8e835e5f5e711ede7765db89040184e8.gif

They're just rude. Are you in charge or are they? Saying they're independent is just your way of coping with the fact you're a pet to a cat.

Get run by cats brehs :snoop:

full

You literally just described a dog.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
full

You literally just described a dog.
Nah son. Dogs shyt outside not in my house for me to clean. I let dogs outside or inside when I want. Dogs don't need to beg and be rude to be petted bc theyre so loveable we do it anyway. Not bc they want us to. We train them not to be rude like cats. Hell dogs even get jobs to help out around the house.
tenor.gif

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Nah son. Dogs shyt outside not in my house for me to clean. I let dogs outside or inside when I want. Dogs don't need to beg and be rude to be petted bc theyre so loveable we do it anyway. Not bc they want us to. We train them not to be rude like cats. Hell dogs even get jobs to help out around the house.
tenor.gif
You're still cleaning up any poop from outside unless you one of those people who leaves it there :mjpls:

You are forced to let your dog out multiple times a day while my housecat stays inside or comes out to eat some grass while I'm already sitting on the porch.

Cats require and ask for waaayyyy less attention than dogs.

Cats aren't rude. They are just confident in their abilities to survive without help while dogs gotta tap dance for humans in hopes of getting a consistent meal to avoid malnourishment.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You're still cleaning up any poop from outside unless you one of those people who leaves it there :mjpls:

You are forced to let your dog out multiple times a day while my housecat stays inside or comes out to eat some grass while I'm already sitting on the porch.

Cats require and ask for waaayyyy less attention than dogs.

Cats aren't rude. They are just confident in their abilities to survive without help while dogs gotta tap dance for humans in hopes of getting a consistent meal to avoid malnourishment.

You living fantasies, I reject your deposit :pachaha:

Cats dont survive out on the streets very long. Dogs have been known to run freely in the wild for years and form packs. Barn cats live for months and die because they cannot adapt without humans :umad:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Not to mention, with dogs its give and take, you might have to clean up their shyt but they will guard your home from intruders when you are at work, save your kid from drowning, or lead you if youre blind. Cats just sit there like :beli:, sleep all day, scratch your door when you sleep and claw up your furniture.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You living fantasies, I reject your deposit :pachaha:

Cats dont survive out on the streets very long. Dogs have been known to run freely in the wild for years and form packs. Barn cats live for months and die because they cannot adapt without humans :umad:
Months? I've been seeing the same stray cats around my neighborhood for close to a decade. They got all types of battle scars and some are missing parts of their body but surviving these Chicago winters ain't easy :dead:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Months? I've been seeing the same stray cats around my neighborhood for close to a decade. They got all types of battle scars and some are missing parts of their body but surviving these Chicago winters ain't easy :dead:

Outdoor Cats Life Span
Outdoor cats and feral cats that live without owners have shorter lives than domesticated cats. Stray cats live up to 5 years if they are in a community, or 2 to 3 years if they live alone.

So those cats you mentioned must be on life #9

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Outdoor Cats Life Span
Outdoor cats and feral cats that live without owners have shorter lives than domesticated cats. Stray cats live up to 5 years if they are in a community, or 2 to 3 years if they live alone.

So those cats you mentioned must be on life #9
Yea, they probably on their way out but surviving this long is still a win.

In good health, cats generally live longer than dogs but when living outside their life expectancy is about the same.