Sometimes I question y'alls upbringing

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Cats aren't rude. They are just confident in their abilities to survive without help while dogs gotta tap dance for humans in hopes of getting a consistent meal to avoid malnourishment.

:mjlol:
Take whiskers outside, Like all the way outside. Rest him down and close the door and see if that silly little thing won't caterwaul throughout the entire neighbourhood looking for someone to lavish it with food and attention. Heck the word Caterwaul was coined STRICTLY to label this narcissistic tendency of those pests who INSIST on being tended to and coddled strictly for their own desire while offering little to none of that love y'all #Catset cult followers delude y'all selves in thinking you have to earn.

Dogs been feral before the rise of domestication and that's a natural instinct of theirs once they see that they have to pull themselves up and provide for them and everyone around them. Why you think cats run up into trees, knowing full well that they can crawl right back down or in some cases, even jump out of them??? Because their annoying wails brings about the attention of feline sympathizers like yourself and your ilk who rush with pained hearts and hands, outstretched with scratch marks and fang bites to lavish it with attention...like they know some humans do.

It's sad, really, but to each his own.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:
Take whiskers outside, Like all the way outside. Rest him down and close the door and see if that silly little thing won't caterwaul throughout the entire neighbourhood looking for someone to lavish it with food and attention. Heck the word Caterwaul was coined STRICTLY to label this narcissistic tendency of those pests who INSIST on being tended to and coddled strictly for their own desire while offering little to none of that love y'all #Catset cult followers delude y'all selves in thinking you have to earn.

Dogs been feral before the rise of domestication and that's a natural instinct of theirs once they see that they have to pull themselves up and provide for them and everyone around them. Why you think cats run up into trees, knowing full well that they can crawl right back down or in some cases, even jump out of them??? Because their annoying wails brings about the attention of feline sympathizers like yourself and your ilk who rush with pained hearts and hands, outstretched with scratch marks and fang bites to lavish it with attention...like they know some humans do.

It's sad, really, but to each his own.
Thanks.for reafirming the independence and intelligence of felines. They go n get it.

:umad:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
screen_shot_2019-02-11_at_3.17.44_pm.png

if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas

Superstar
Daps
I was gon talk shyt about how cool my cat is but then she hit me with the chun li Combo kicks for petting her exposed belly. She still cooler than my dog tho. But now that my hand don’t hurt anymore...

She got the automatic self cleaning litter box of luxury, she does this weird chirping thing that sounds like she says “hi-yahhh!” When she runs, she tries to protect me from my roomba, instead of hiding (like my dog), she’s tax deductible because of the shelter I got her from, all the classy women and slut buckets love her.

My dog just wants to beg for my food and act abused when white people are at the park to get sympathy butt scratches and different treats.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You're still cleaning up any poop from outside unless you one of those people who leaves it there :mjpls:

You are forced to let your dog out multiple times a day while my housecat stays inside or comes out to eat some grass while I'm already sitting on the porch.

Cats require and ask for waaayyyy less attention than dogs.

Cats aren't rude. They are just confident in their abilities to survive without help while dogs gotta tap dance for humans in hopes of getting a consistent meal to avoid malnourishment.
But can cats skateboard tho?
You living fantasies, I reject your deposit :pachaha:

Cats dont survive out on the streets very long. Dogs have been known to run freely in the wild for years and form packs. Barn cats live for months and die because they cannot adapt without humans :umad:
Have you ever seen a feral cat? Those things are crazy. Worse than a dog with rabies

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
nah thats you dog lovers and your dog shyt pick up

My dogs have areas off the boundaries of my property they do their business, like they've been conditioned from young to do. Every one of you catset b*stards got glow in the dark socks from stepping/slipping in cat piss 'cause cats don't respect the futile concept of "Litterboxes" Y'all tried y'all best to bring to they attention that they willfully ignore.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
My dogs have areas off the boundaries of my property they do their business, like they've been conditioned from young to do. Every one of you catset b*stards got glow in the dark socks from stepping/slipping in cat piss 'cause cats don't respect the futile concept of "Litterboxes" Y'all tried y'all best to bring to they attention that they willfully ignore.
So your dog just shyts on your neighbors property, got it.. You dogset losers exhibit antisocial behavior to the extremes

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
What you trying to kiss an animal for anyway :cosbytf:? #DogSet stay exposing their degenerate behavior.
She wasnt trying to kiss the cat. She just sitting there. That cat, filled with jealous rage from not getting kisses, took it upon himself to assault that young lady. She was trying to take a horrible duck face video and that wild animal attacked her from behind like a coward. :hhh:

If somebody sneaks another person from behind unannounced what are they? A p*ssy! I rest my case. Cats are evil :ufdup: