Somerville 2022, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just found out about this today in another thread and from @Gizmo_Duck who also happens to be the thread starter for the game…this forum needs better promoters on the xbox side :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
just found out about this today in another thread and from @Gizmo_Duck who also happens to be the thread starter for the game…this forum needs better promoters on the xbox side :mjpls:
Why so you can take your fakkit ass there to talk about how he knows your fingers?

We have a gamepass thread thankyou, and we do make threads. Go look how you clowns swarm and then judge it negatively.
There's a Halo Infinite thread popping off now with the Ray Tracing info. Thats what you get with Gizmo/etc and xbox.
Who wants to engage in all the nonsense?

Now an OG like me? If I want to discuss something I make a thread about it. I don't bring total bullshyt to official threads, its not a good look :stop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just peeped this was added to game pass...once again the xbox “PR” team on here is lacking :smh:

tempted to play it but I’ll wait til my steam deck arrives and stream it on that…game feels like it’d play better as a handheld experience

reviews are decent…I’m expecting a short fun game as I enjoyed limbo and inside

*edit*

aww damn…this game is not on the cloud…might just start playing it now then

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aww damn…this game is not on the cloud…might just start playing it now then

I was wrong…even tho it doesn’t have the cloud symbol on xbox, it is listed amongst the games you can play on the cloud…played for a bit last on the steam deck

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting game so far…been jumping back and forth between the XSX and the steam deck to play it…the puzzles aren’t difficult but the controls can be a little frustrating at times

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this game has been shytted on in various forums, even on xboxera.

idk what it is but it feels like a chore…the light power is cool for like a minute or two then you realize practically every puzzle revolves around it which makes them more so a chore than a challenge…it’s not a horrible gaming experience but I’m not enjoying it as much as I anticipated

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
idk what it is but it feels like a chore…the light power is cool for like a minute or two then you realize practically every puzzle revolves around it which makes them more so a chore than a challenge…it’s not a horrible gaming experience but I’m not enjoying it as much as I anticipated

Have you played Inside? Its their past game (when they are part of a larger group) they split into two different studios, this is the first solo effort, and the other studio is making another game.

Inside is by far their best game and the one you want to play if you want to see what the hype is about.