Somerville 2022, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there are 5 endings…I got the 2nd one…I wonder if those ppl who rated the game super low got the first ending lmao…there’s still a decent amount to do after that point but if you let the character sit too long then the game accepts that as your ending/fate which would be a bit more confusing and seem anticlimactic/disappointing as hell lol

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@surf ima try to finish based off your posts but man i hate how they take control away from you so much. Forced walking and context dictated animations fukking suck. And that’s the whole game it seems. It hate feeling like i don’t have control of the action.

This is like a movie game with no movies :smh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf ima try to finish based off your posts but man i hate how they take control away from you so much. Forced walking and context dictated animations fukking suck. And that’s the whole game it seems. It hate feeling like i don’t have control of the action.

This is like a movie game with no movies :smh:

ya I can totally understand why some don’t like it ESPECIALLY if they picked it up off the strength of limbo/inside…idk if you played abzu but I liked that too so I didn’t mind this too much…as I said in that thread it is more of an “experience” than a game…this is similar in that respect…the main thing driving me was finding out if he’d see his wife and kid again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have NO idea how anyone guessed the “dialogue” sequence for the perfect ending on their own smh

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When is the gunk coming to playstation?
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No need to lie :scust:

"really excited for" is not the same as "im looking forward to playing."

"7 or 8" is not a "8/10"

and GOT is a 10/10 for me once I chunked the difficulty all the way up as I mention all the time.

But you clearly do know the game im referring to, acting like you forgot doesn’t erase the fact that it exists. I’m sure if it was better received it’d be even harder to fake the funk

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you clearly do know the game im referring to, acting like you forgot doesn’t erase the fact that it exists. I’m sure if it was better received it’d be even harder to fake the funk

And you clearly know that comparing an A or double A indie game to Final fantasy is ridiculous. It's hard to take serious because it's just that ridiculous.

Which only proves my point... MS aint locking down games that are Major IP's from 3rd parties

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And you clearly know that comparing an A or double A indie game to Final fantasy is ridiculous. It's hard to take serious because it's just that ridiculous.

Which only proves my point... MS aint locking down games that are Major IP's from 3rd parties

Goalpost shifting now

In your minds, Sony buying insomniac or bungie is no different than Microsoft buying Activision.

But sony buying timed exclusivity for final fantasy is far different than microsoft buying exclusivity for STALKER 2 or ARK 2

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goalpost shifting now

In your minds, Sony buying insomniac or bungie is no different than Microsoft buying Activision.

But sony buying timed exclusivity for final fantasy is far different than microsoft buying exclusivity for STALKER 2 or ARK 2
:stopitslime: 4 years and pending of "timed exclusivity"

The last stalker game came out in like 2008, most people couldn't tell you what it is. Same for Ark, but I can promise you neither will be exclusive for more than 3 years...