Someone was crazy enough to let Cam'ron do an interview on CNN, of course fukkery ensued

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
giphy.gif
:umad: I got dirt on you doggy!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yo I was watching that live and Cam had me dying laughing while shaking my head at the same time. Abby kept a straight face but you know she immediately regretted bringing this nikka on the show. :laff:

"Excuse me I'm about to get some cheeks after this."

Cam after Abby asking a question he don't like: "Who is the talent agent for this show?"

Everything Abby asked was met with hostility or ignorance from Cam.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I watch they show every morning and still will but Cam damn near 50 and this came off corny and lame

That's not corny and lame, they booked him for another topic then blindsided him and tried to get him to talk about Diddy.

The ones who are corny and lame are CNN and that Non-FBA tether Abby Phillip for playing along.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's not corny and lame, they booked him for another topic then blindsided him and tried to get him to talk about Diddy.

The ones who are corny and lame are CNN and that Non-FBA tether Abby Phillip for playing along.
Diddy situation is the biggest thing in hip hop culture right now, what kind of dumbass wouldn't expect that topic to pop up? nikka you run a show with a former bad boy member who turned pastor after being around the fukkery