Someone tell me how the Cowboys AREN'T finna win the East?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
nikkas exposing theyselves in this thread. Let's keep it 100 if you even mentioned DeLarryus Ware as a "loss" for the Cowboys then your football credibility is :camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Doesn't matter who wins the sorry ass East! The team representing the NFC in the Super Bowl will come from the West. Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Niners are head and shoulder above every team in the NFC East.

Rams have a poor man's Alex Smith running their offense and not too many good receivers. I'll give them their great defense and their running backs. But let's not get carried away.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
take your opinions from e!spn analysts and discount real numbers brehs.
So Foles is the best qb in the league and the most efficient ever? Cause that's what his stats suggest.

The first post is hilarious, "if everything goes 100% perfect for us with no injuries and everyone on the team play's at a higher level, we winning the east".
:mjlol:

This shot reads more like fan fiction than analysis

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
stfu nobody gives a shyt about new york's SECOND team.

Are you really trying to infer that the Giants are the B team to the Jets?

Because Houston has 2 playoff wins in the last 5 years.

Dallas: 1:mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only non cowboy fans still think Ware is about something. He can kick rocks. His athleticism is what made him. His intangibles were trash

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Are you really trying to infer that the Giants are the B team to the Jets?

Because Houston has 2 playoff wins in the last 5 years.

Dallas: 1:mjlol:
Dallas has won one playoff game in the last like 18 years.

The jags have won three

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
nikkas talkin real reckless out here but I am failing to see how the Cowboys ain't got it in lock

- Best QB in the East when healthy (Romo finally got a line to keep him upright, he gonna put up MVP numbers this year)

- Murray can be close to McCoy level if he stays healthy all 16 games. He says he's in the best shape of his career and his goal is to play all 16 this yr. 1,500 yd/15 TD season on deck.

- Dez Bryant best damn WR in the L after Megatron and only getting better. My nikka only 25 years old :to: Ya'll know he bout to beast this year. Terrence Williams gon continue improving and rookie Devin Street will be one of the best rookie WR's out the draft.

- Witten is still an elite TE and Gavin Escobar is gonna develop into a really good #2.

- That OL finna look stout we got another big ol corn fed white boy in that bytch. Tyron-Frederick-Zack Martin-Ron Leary looking legit as fukk out here bruh. Just gotta replace that nikka Doug Free and we ballin out chea. Romo might not get touched this year
Romo.png

- So that defense was wack last year but check it out we got some d-line depth now with DeMarcus Lawrence who will put up 10 sacks this yr. Ben Gardner was one of the steal of the draft. Tyrone Crawford healthy and gonna beast. Henry Melton one of the most underrated signings of FA. This d-line don't got any superstars (until Lawrence develops into one) but we got depth.

- Not even gonna lie LB is a weak spot. I hope McClain can play up to his potential.

- DB's finna ball out this year. Morris Claiborne working his ass off this offseason he gon take a huge step up this year. Brandon Carr too. And we still got Scandrizzle as #3 CB :wow:

The biggest disadvantages are LB and that ginger faggit Garrett. He's definitely a worse coach than Coughlin or Chip Kelly, but those squads ain't doing shyt this year if we keeping it reality. Foles garbage and the Giants got way too many holes.

Who fukkin with my clique?
Romo.png
Fluck outta here :camby:

yall bum ass are fittin to be bottom of the barrell.... the Chip Wagon is taking us to the promise land :blessed:
yall can scrap with the VaGiants for highest draft order