Someone tell me how the Cowboys AREN'T finna win the East?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikkas talkin real reckless out here but I am failing to see how the Cowboys ain't got it in lock

- Best QB in the East when healthy (Romo finally got a line to keep him upright, he gonna put up MVP numbers this year)

- Murray can be close to McCoy level if he stays healthy all 16 games. He says he's in the best shape of his career and his goal is to play all 16 this yr. 1,500 yd/15 TD season on deck.

- Dez Bryant best damn WR in the L after Megatron and only getting better. My nikka only 25 years old :to: Ya'll know he bout to beast this year. Terrence Williams gon continue improving and rookie Devin Street will be one of the best rookie WR's out the draft.

- Witten is still an elite TE and Gavin Escobar is gonna develop into a really good #2.

- That OL finna look stout we got another big ol corn fed white boy in that bytch. Tyron-Frederick-Zack Martin-Ron Leary looking legit as fukk out here bruh. Just gotta replace that nikka Doug Free and we ballin out chea. Romo might not get touched this year
Romo.png

- So that defense was wack last year but check it out we got some d-line depth now with DeMarcus Lawrence who will put up 10 sacks this yr. Ben Gardner was one of the steal of the draft. Tyrone Crawford healthy and gonna beast. Henry Melton one of the most underrated signings of FA. This d-line don't got any superstars (until Lawrence develops into one) but we got depth.

- Not even gonna lie LB is a weak spot. I hope McClain can play up to his potential.

- DB's finna ball out this year. Morris Claiborne working his ass off this offseason he gon take a huge step up this year. Brandon Carr too. And we still got Scandrizzle as #3 CB :wow:

The biggest disadvantages are LB and that ginger faggit Garrett. He's definitely a worse coach than Coughlin or Chip Kelly, but those squads ain't doing shyt this year if we keeping it reality. Foles garbage and the Giants got way too many holes.

Who fukkin with my clique?
Romo.png
history mainly....

didn't they have 90% of everything you listed, the last 3 years... what is their record the past 3 years... 8-8, 8-8, 8-8 losing the last game to each team in the division

that alone gives nobody any faith or reason as to why they'll do it this year... especially with a healthy eli and rg3 back

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
These nigggas so in love with Shake Ya Booty Ass McCoy that they don't see the greatness in Murray, like he ain't out there shaking AND plowing thru nigggas himself.

Cowboys were 8-8 last year. Lost 5 games by 3 points or less.

Beef'd up the O-Line.
Crazy depth on the D-Line
Still got a top 5 offense
And the D can't be any worse :krs:

Cowboys aint gonna win the East, you must be

rg3 eli and sunshine foles are gonna :eat: on that secondary y'all have absolutely no pass rush and your best defensive player can't stay healthy.

and don't ever disrespect the legend shady by comparing him to that 1 year wonder Murray :ufdup:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Tony Homo is the girl you decide to take home b/c she has the total package. You're hitting it from the back real good and it's almost like you're in heaven. You get ready to come and that's when she unleashes a foul gas from her anus and shyts all over you.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
With the crown on the line.

2011 Dallas 14 NY 31 :mjlol:

2012 Dallas 18 WAS 28 :gladbron:

2013 Dallas 22 Philly 24:childplease:

Dallas vs Skins :lupe:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why did your use of it not make any sense?
How does that neg taste?? :sas1:

Yes somebody can not lack intangibles. Stfu. And lol at you caring about negs. That's the type if nikka you are huh? Internet serious shyt

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes somebody can not lack intangibles. Stfu. And lol at you caring about negs. That's the type if nikka you are huh? Internet serious shyt
You can lack intangibles, but you can't say that they suck. You say someone has the IT factor, but you can't describe what it is. Go get that GED nikka.