Someone tell me how the Cowboys AREN'T finna win the East?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I have to assume you are responding to the thread I made this morning?
Cuz in that thread, I posted a video of a guy from CSN-Dallas saying this
http://player.theplatform.com/p/9KPFDC/redskins/embed/select/8FpIxMQZm77x

Thank you for your opinion, but the experts don't agree. You had the 3rd worse defense in league HISTORY last year. All you did was get WORSE on paper. We'll see. And LMAO @ the "he can be like McCoy comment"
I ride with your biggest rivals.. we aint NEVER been worried or concerned about D.Murry or any of your RB's
Last time we had to worry about a Dallas running back was Emmit Smith (Tru Story)

yehaha.png

nikka the Giants/Eagles/Skins have as much chance of winning the division as you do of not getting bed bugs from that dusty piss-smelling mattress you make your family sleep on. The East is a wrap bruh

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
take your opinions from e!spn analysts and discount real numbers brehs.

how many nikkas we seen in here already talmbout "check out this link ____ says the Cowboys won't be good"

Taking these old cac analyst word as gospel is whats on the skreets now huh? We off that

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Cowboys had the worst defense in the league last year but made some significant changes this offseason.

Letting go of jason Hatcher and Ware :lolbron: Your best player Lee is going to be out for the season :mjlol:

They going to be setting WOAT records this season. Romo going to be putting up 55 points and still losing :pachaha:

:blessed::blessed:
Its beautiful Brehs

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'll let you know when I see the defense. Offense should be good. Defense......remains to be seen. They have as good as chance as anybody winning this terrible division. It will be terrible again, btw.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas really underrated the difference in Rod Marinelli taking over as DC. Kiffin old ass was falling asleep during games n shyt. He was not equipped to be a defensive coordinator in the NFL last year at 92 years of age. Marinelli gon have these boys ballin out :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If the defense is just not horrible...cowboys win 10 games this year...

That is a big IF...

Cowboys have some problems...but none of them are on the offensive side of the ball...

Romo is a top 8 QB in the league...
We have arguably the best O-Line in all of football...INCLUDING the 40whiners
Murray is a top 8 back in the league
Dez is the best receiver in the league (for anyone saying other wise check the stats since 2012 and then come back to this thread)
Just not having Miles Austin on this team will allow Williams to settle into the number two spot...and we can finally put Beasely in the slot...
Written is still a top tight end

If Williams can be a good number 2 for us...then Beasely is going to feast in the slot...You safety or best pass defending linebacker has to take written...leaving beasely one on one with insert random hard hitting but shytty pass coverage safety or linebacker here...

All of this hinges on the defense...Cowboys will have no less than a top 3 offense this year as it pertains to yards and points

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yehaha.png

nikka the Giants/Eagles/Skins have as much chance of winning the division as you do of not getting bed bugs from that dusty piss-smelling mattress you make your family sleep on. The East is a wrap bruh
Oh, you seem like you are upset about something bruh :umad:
how many nikkas we seen in here already talmbout "check out this link ____ says the Cowboys won't be good"

Taking these old cac analyst word as gospel is whats on the skreets now huh? We off that
The link I posted was from a black analyst, not that that matters. You angrier than I initially thought :ufury2:
nikkas really underrated the difference in Rod Marinelli taking over as DC. Kiffin old ass was falling asleep during games n shyt. He was not equipped to be a defensive coordinator in the NFL last year at 92 years of age. Marinelli gon have these boys ballin out :wow:
Yeah, he has a stellar track record. He was head coach of the only team to ever go 0-16
I'm shaking in my boots :laff: