Someone tell me how the Cowboys AREN'T finna win the East?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
So that makes them equal? :dwillhuh:

What was Murrays YPC last year?

These cats think that because their numbers were similar last year, that that somehow equates with them being on an equal level.

Last time I checked, however, defensive coordinators aren't losing sleep over stopping Dallas' running game.

Last time I checked, NO CREDIBLE NFL ANALYST ALIVE had DeMarco Murray rated higher than or even on the SAME LEVEL as Shady. In fact, at this point you ONLY see the arguments of Shady vs. AP for "best RB in the league".

To that end, last time I checked DeMarco Murray is mentioned by NO ONE as a legit best RB in the league candidate.....but again, Shady is mentioned only second to AP in that regard.

But hey, what do I know....
:stopitslime:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
10 yards per carry? fukk is you smoking nikka. Shady avg'd 5.1 YPC last year and Murray 5.2
Im tripping im talking about receiving bruh.

Also Shady was running against loaded boxes some games. Because he was the main guy to stop. People keep acting like it was Djax when it wasnt.

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Community-Jeff-wrong.gif
Yall gonna get it too :umad:
Y'all probably getting swept by our whole division :russ:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas talkin real reckless out here but I am failing to see how the Cowboys ain't got it in lock

- Best QB in the East when healthy (Romo finally got a line to keep him upright, he gonna put up MVP numbers this year)

- Murray can be close to McCoy level if he stays healthy all 16 games
. He says he's in the best shape of his career and his goal is to play all 16 this yr. 1,500 yd/15 TD season on deck.

- Dez Bryant best damn WR in the L after Megatron and only getting better. My nikka only 25 years old :to: Ya'll know he bout to beast this year. Terrence Williams gon continue improving and rookie Devin Street will be one of the best rookie WR's out the draft.

- Witten is still an elite TE and Gavin Escobar is gonna develop into a really good #2.

- That OL finna look stout we got another big ol corn fed white boy in that bytch. Tyron-Frederick-Zack Martin-Ron Leary looking legit as fukk out here bruh. Just gotta replace that nikka Doug Free and we ballin out chea. Romo might not get touched this year
Romo.png

- So that defense was wack last year but check it out we got some d-line depth now with DeMarcus Lawrence who will put up 10 sacks this yr. Ben Gardner was one of the steal of the draft. Tyrone Crawford healthy and gonna beast. Henry Melton one of the most underrated signings of FA. This d-line don't got any superstars (until Lawrence develops into one) but we got depth.

- Not even gonna lie LB is a weak spot. I hope McClain can play up to his potential.

- DB's finna ball out this year. Morris Claiborne working his ass off this offseason he gon take a huge step up this year. Brandon Carr too. And we still got Scandrizzle as #3 CB :wow:

The biggest disadvantages are LB and that ginger faggit Garrett. He's definitely a worse coach than Coughlin or Chip Kelly, but those squads ain't doing shyt this year if we keeping it reality. Foles garbage and the Giants got way too many holes.

Who fukkin with my clique?
Romo.png
3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Im tripping im talking about receiving bruh.

Also Shady was running against loaded boxes some games. Because was the main guy to stop. People keep acting like it was Djax when it wasnt.

Well come on DJax balled out last year you cant deny that factor.

One factor you also can't deny is that Philly's offense is 10x more effective than Dallas. Chip Kelly is a much better offensive coach and their scheme had nikkas on they heels trying to stop it. Dallas O last yr was vanilla as fukk but will be better this year with Linehan.

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
- Best QB in the East when healthy (Romo finally got a line to keep him upright, he gonna put up MVP numbers this year)

- Murray can be close to McCoy level if he stays healthy all 16 games. He says he's in the best shape of his career and his goal is to play all 16 this yr. 1,500 yd/15 TD season on deck.

"Mr Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
They have a shot. I see the Philly CAC All-Stars taking a step back this season. Dunno if it'll be a big enough step for the Boys to take the East tho. Skins are a fukking enigma as are the Giants though. shyts really a toss up.