Someone on Twitter said Usher don’t have enough hits to do a superbowl halftime performance

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I kinda understand the argument....

Usher has got some pop hits but he isn’t in the same league as Beyoncé Rihanna and recently Bruno Mars in that regards.

But I think it’s also worth remembering that in the 90’s Rnb was Pop, if you go back and look at the amount of RNB classics that went Top 5 in the billboard charts uou would be surprised, the climate has kind of changed so don’t fault young people for not getting it.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Usher or Christina Aguilera would be good picks for next year.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
The tweet(s) about Usher not having enough hits got under 50 likes come on son

Refuse to believe that's a popular sentiment lol

It's not a popular sentiment and that girl is and has always been a bird. Usher would KILL a Superbowl anyone saying otherwise is full of shyt.

That said, I'm not sure how slandering Beyoncé, the only other good and consistent performer from that generation came about in here but ppl need to stop. Y'all seen what happens when you overly prioritize hits on that Superbowl stage on Sunday.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
Y’all breathe life into the dumbest shyt lol
This isn’t even a serious take..

Usher is a consummate entertainer of the highest tier.. he also has enough hits and well known tunes to rock the Super Bowl stage.. if the West Coast hip hop collective can get off 8-12 smackers from a niche listening base like 90s/00s hip hop, Usher should be fine.. The catalog is certified and he’s a great performer. He’d be a great candidate!

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
He would do better then Rihanna (Being pregnant didn't help I know) but he got some hits