Someone is playing Ketchup “PlayStation Is Still A Hit Machine While Xbox Hasn’t Even Started Catching Up” but they got mustard

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
21 can you do something for me, can you tell Phil Spencer to drop some Xbox games for me

party-aye.gif

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Funny that the two highest rated Nintendo games this year are rated the same as Horizon Forbidden West a game yall swear no one cares about, and neither of those games will sell a fraction of the amount

And ps5 is outselling switch in two major regions, North America and UK, and just outsold them in Japan last week

You won’t be able to hide behind nintendo anymore :ufdup:
Damn you hurting feelings with the cold hard truth

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only counter I can objectively state to the article is Sony's biggest titles thus far have been cross-gen so that sort of "lessens" the impact of the game if that makes sense. Title for title, God of War, Horizon FW, Ratchet, Returnal, Demon's Souls, Spider-Man Miles and Astrobot is much stronger imo than a Grounded, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox.
Don’t forget playing GOT and Last of Us 2 on ps5 is waaaayyy different experience than playing on ps4. Straight classics :whew:

And fukk Joel I could careless he got done dirty by a golf club:lolbron:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
In fairness, Forza and Forza Horizon are aimed at two different audiences. Forza is meant to be more of a simulation game, along the lines of Gran Turismo. The Horizon series is supposed to be more arcadey, sort've like Need for Speed.

And this is them kind've rubber banding the release cadence. From 2011-2018, they alternated the two series so there was one out every year. With Playground working on Fable, it might be a while before the next Forza game comes out. Either way, the current pace is probably too much.
Didn't news come out that playground was having issues developing the next fable game because nobody on the team had experience developing rpgs?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't news come out that playground was having issues developing the next fable game because nobody on the team had experience developing rpgs?

I hadn't seen anything to that nature. Last I'd seen was that Eidos was co-developing, which could be due to them having issues, for all I know.