Someone is playing Ketchup “PlayStation Is Still A Hit Machine While Xbox Hasn’t Even Started Catching Up” but they got mustard

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love how Nintendo is so dominant that Sony Stan's continue to compare exclusive titles to Xbox instead of Nintendo.

Its like second place patting themselves on the back for exclusives compared to 3rd place.

If Sony Stan's are so proud of there exclusives and 1st party games they should be comparing it to the best.

Funny that the two highest rated Nintendo games this year are rated the same as Horizon Forbidden West a game yall swear no one cares about, and neither of those games will sell a fraction of the amount

And ps5 is outselling switch in two major regions, North America and UK, and just outsold them in Japan last week

You won’t be able to hide behind nintendo anymore :ufdup:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, if it's on gamepass and you don't have to pay full price for it I can see the benefit. I need one racer per decade personally
The ps5 is now outselling the switch
Nintendo is not a competition with Sony or Microsoft. Microsoft and Sony are competition

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny that the two highest rated Nintendo games this year are rated the same as Horizon Forbidden West a game yall swear no one cares about, and neither of those games will sell a fraction of the amount

And ps5 is outselling switch in two major regions, North America and UK, and just outsold them in Japan last week

Nintendo 1st party >>>> all

:manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe for 10 year olds
200w.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I love how Nintendo is so dominant that Sony Stan's continue to compare exclusive titles to Xbox instead of Nintendo.

Its like second place patting themselves on the back for exclusives compared to 3rd place.

If Sony Stan's are so proud of there exclusives and 1st party games they should be comparing it to the best.

Nintendo 1st party >>>> all

:manny:
Xbots bringing up Nintendo exclusives to combat Sony always reminds me of cacs bringing up how well Asian kids do in school to diss black kids. Neither has anything to do with what's being discussed, just a useless non-sequitur to derail the conversation.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:dahell:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Bruv this about Sony nikkas and xbots nikkas
I got a nintendo switch. This bout Sony nikkas running up IN YALL PLACE STOMPING YA shyt DONT TRYNA CALL NINTENDO THEY JAPANESE THEY DONT LOVE YALL XBOTS LIKE THAT :damn:

:russ: