Someone is playing Ketchup “PlayStation Is Still A Hit Machine While Xbox Hasn’t Even Started Catching Up” but they got mustard

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
everyone knew this would be the case when Starfield got delayed :deadhorse:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
everyone knew this would be the case when Starfield got delayed :deadhorse:

giphy.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Hang on, they released Forza 5 in 2021 and their next big release Forza Motorsport is next year? How much racing can one really play?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hang on, they released Forza 5 in 2021 and their next big release Forza Motorsport is next year? How much racing can one really play?

No, but you see its two totally different types of racing, they can effectively launch a new forza every year and it will always be different

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In fairness, Forza and Forza Horizon are aimed at two different audiences. Forza is meant to be more of a simulation game, along the lines of Gran Turismo. The Horizon series is supposed to be more arcadey, sort've like Need for Speed.

And this is them kind've rubber banding the release cadence. From 2011-2018, they alternated the two series so there was one out every year. With Playground working on Fable, it might be a while before the next Forza game comes out. Either way, the current pace is probably too much.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
In fairness, Forza and Forza Horizon are aimed at two different audiences. Forza is meant to be more of a simulation game, along the lines of Gran Turismo. The Horizon series is supposed to be more arcadey, sort've like Need for Speed.

And this is them kind've rubber banding the release cadence. From 2011-2018, they alternated the two series so there was one out every year. With Playground working on Fable, it might be a while before the next Forza game comes out. Either way, the current pace is probably too much.

Well, if it's on gamepass and you don't have to pay full price for it I can see the benefit. I need one racer per decade personally

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how Nintendo is so dominant that Sony Stan's continue to compare exclusive titles to Xbox instead of Nintendo.

Its like second place patting themselves on the back for exclusives compared to 3rd place.

If Sony Stan's are so proud of there exclusives and 1st party games they should be comparing it to the best.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Xbox hasn't even started VR. They will be dead once it hits stride

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I love how Nintendo is so dominant that Sony Stan's continue to compare exclusive titles to Xbox instead of Nintendo.

Its like second place patting themselves on the back for exclusives compared to 3rd place.

If Sony Stan's are so proud of there exclusives and 1st party games they should be comparing it to the best.
:mjlol: