Someone is playing Ketchup “PlayStation Is Still A Hit Machine While Xbox Hasn’t Even Started Catching Up” but they got mustard

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
full

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only counter I can objectively state to the article is Sony's biggest titles thus far have been cross-gen so that sort of "lessens" the impact of the game if that makes sense. Title for title, God of War, Horizon FW, Ratchet, Returnal, Demon's Souls, Spider-Man Miles and Astrobot is much stronger imo than a Grounded, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
xbox doesn't seem to understand the value of triple AAA single player epics. Sony giving us memorable stories in last of us , spiderman and gow and stuff like that. And they try to compete with Forza? I bought the original xbox systems because of games like KOTOR and Jade Empire, Annual racing game releases are fun, but not worthy of being exclusive titles. You not gonna miss out on anything by skipping them because once you've played one you've played them all. I don't need a new racing game every year or two.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
xbox doesn't seem to understand the value of triple AAA single player epics. Sony giving us memorable stories in last of us , spiderman and gow and stuff like that. And they try to compete with Forza? I bought the original xbox systems because of games like KOTOR and Jade Empire, Annual racing game releases are fun, but not worthy of being exclusive titles. You not gonna miss out on anything by skipping them because once you've played one you've played them all. I don't need a new racing game every year or two.

Yeah, people can try to downplaay the whole “3rd person cinematic walking sim dad sad wun and dun” games all they want but those are the type of game that have always been the the most popular with core gamers and critics. Even back on SNES the greatest game ever for me was chrono trigger which was a story heavy, split narrative, turn based rpg.

Then introduce Final Fantasy 7, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid…then introduce KoTOR, Mass Effect, Skyrim…etc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
to be fair, Paul Bussy is a Destiny/Bungie fanboy that shyts on halo every chance he gets. Even if what he says is somewhat true