Somebody wrote 'rapist' on bill cosby's hollywood star

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Juicy said:
Exactly. I guess you can get away with anything as long as you have a great tv show.

No one is supporting a rapist since accusations WITH NO PROOF are just gossip & hearsay.

We do have receipts, so, as far as we know, he paid for sex with hookers.

:sas1:

Daps
I couldn't care less. Bill cheated on his Black wife with cacs and now the cacs are turning on him. Black women wouldn't get this much sympathy if they were going around with cacs so why should Bill be any different.

Daps
Black women wouldn't get this much sympathy if they were going around with cacs so why should Bill be any different.

:what: Of course black women wouldn't get sympathy.....because nobody would accuse them of being a rapist as a result of their cheating being exposed, since they're WOMEN

If Cosby would've just been exposed as a cheater (who didn't rape anyone), I personally would've just called him a scumbag and a hypocrite for it and left it at that.....but disrespecting your wife doesn't mean you deserve false rape allegations. That's next-level shyt.

Daps
:what: Of course black women wouldn't get sympathy.....because nobody would accuse them of being a rapist as a result of their cheating being exposed, since they're WOMEN

If Cosby would've just been exposed as a cheater (who didn't rape anyone), I personally would've just called him a scumbag and a hypocrite for it and left it at that.....but disrespecting your wife doesn't mean you deserve false rape allegations. That's next-level shyt.

Of course I didn't mean rapist, I meant if a BW was even caught looking at a cac behind her Black husband's back, she would have been thrown to the wolves by the Black community.

Tell you what, YOU can give a damn about Cosby and his cac friends turning on him, I don't.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only know about some parts in that one speech some years back were he shyt on hood/ghetto people.

Has to be a thousand more examples , can you link me to some.
We don't like hearing negative things about us. While I wouldn't say I agreed 100% with Bill on that speech, he did spit the truth. We are fukkED up in a lot of ways and if the shoe fits wear it.

I'm not saying Bill Cosby did or didn't do it, but I don't feel it's fair that he's being ruined over allegations. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty? The timing of all these "victims" coming out just seems strange. Then they all wake up raped? I don't know that just seems weird to me. If they were legit raped, then I have nothing by sympathy for them but I won't throw Cosby under the bus without proof.

Daps
We don't like hearing negative things about us. While I wouldn't say I agreed 100% with Bill on that speech, he did spit the truth. We are fukkED up in a lot of ways and if the shoe fits wear it.

I'm not saying Bill Cosby did or didn't do it, but I don't feel it's fair that he's being ruined over allegations. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty? The timing of all these "victims" coming out just seems strange. Then they all wake up raped? I don't know that just seems weird to me. If they were legit raped, then I have nothing by sympathy for them but I won't throw Cosby under the bus without proof.

These allegations didn't just suddenly come up, people had been talking on this for years. This is the first time it blew up this big thanks to social media. Social media is what made people actually take notice.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These allegations didn't just suddenly come up, people had been talking on this for years. This is the first time it blew up this big thanks to social media. Social media is what made people actually take notice.

Yeah but its still just an allegation. Again, I'm not saying he didn't do it but I also don't think it's fair to try to ruin someone over something that no one has any proof for. Then that one woman asked him to waive the statue of limitations :what: that shyt seems weird to me. I feel this is orchestrated.

Daps
Yeah but its still just an allegation. Again, I'm not saying he didn't do it but I also don't think it's fair to try to ruin someone over something that no one has any proof for. Then that one woman asked him to waive the statue of limitations :what: that shyt seems weird to me. I feel this is orchestrated.

This is his nikka wake up call.