Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
AOA played division II or III. Wilcox at least played in the senior bowl and proved he could play with higher competition.

AOA wasn't a physical player at all. Despite his build, he in fact made an effort to avoid it. Wilcox is the exact opposite. I hope Wilcox is a quick learner because I want him on the field ASAP.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just drafting any OL and Safety just because, doesn't mean these guys are going to be any good. Dudes on here are acting like these draft picks are going to make an major impact next year.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks should make an immediate impact. Especially in a draft like this that has solid depth. The expectation should be that Frederick and Escobar start. Tdubb gets 3rd receiver spot and Wilcox has some packages on defense for him. Don't want to see that guy on special teams only all season.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dude is a match-up nightmare brehs trust me :whoa: Leary will be at one of the guards we just need to fill the other maybe Costa, Akrin, or one of the FA from last year? sign Clabo or Winston and we are money :obama: im not too worried
It would be ideal that Leary would take over one of those spots but I don't see it happening. Arkin can barely lift 225 lbs, he will be bagging groceries by December. Livings and Bernie are blah....

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
It's going to be interesting to see how we use Escobar, Witten, and Hanna next year. I really like Hanna, I just hope he isnt the odd man out :what:

Is it me or does it feel like we drafted Miles Austin's replacement after this year?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
It would be ideal that Leary would take over one of those spots but I don't see it happening. Arkin can barely lift 225 lbs, he will be bagging groceries by December. Livings and Bernie are blah....

I think injuries slowed Leary down last year, lets see how is plays when healthy... What about Free taking a pay cut and moving to guard?

Im not sure if there are any good guards left in this draft... The O-lineman went fast this year :whew:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It's going to be interesting to see how we use Escobar, Witten, and Hanna next year. I really like Hanna, I just hope he isnt the odd man out :what:

Is it me or does it feel like we drafted Miles Austin's replacement after this year?

Not really sure what happens with Hanna. I prefer to have one really solid blocking tight end, neither escobar or hanna are that. Wouldn't be surprised if hanna is the odd man out.

But yeah I liked Hanna too, which is why I think Escobar was the worst pick.

But hey, this is Romo Friendly right? :yeshrug: He got a 2nd TE, bull of a center, and a 3rd receiver. He'll probably get another running back later today. Hopefully the excuses for Romo stop now.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Frederick being huge and strong as an ox by all reports we might finally be able to just run it up the gut on the 1st and goal without 3 failed trick plays and fade routes.. :smugdraper:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Cowboys like Joseph Randle. I think he'll be our next pick. If not him then Stephan Taylor. Cowboys pretty much going all in on offense. Poor Marinelli hasn't gotten a new toy yet on the Dline. :to:

Personally I want some combination of these players.

Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers
Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford
Brian Schwenke C California
Montori Hughes DT Tennessee-Martin
Johnathan Franklin RB UCLA
Alvin Bailey G Arkansas
Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
David Quessenberry T San Jose St.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
AOA wasn't a physical player at all. Despite his build, he in fact made an effort to avoid it. Wilcox is the exact opposite. I hope Wilcox is a quick learner because I want him on the field ASAP.

Yeah that's why I brought him up. People looked at AOA as a project. Same with Wilcox to a smaller degree. Wilcox is obviously much much better though.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a RB I like Johnathan Franklin from UCLA

If we can get him Jesse Williams, Barrett Jones, or Tyler Wilson in the 4th and 5th I'll be :dj2: