Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the schedule. It's not a hard schedule. Should be good enough to get in the playoffs. :manny:

What's up with all the 12 noon games this year? We are America's team got damnit. We are always prime time. :birdman:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Qi3s7ku.jpg

jiMKNmmQ3pb2o.png

baltimore

Pro
Daps
expectations for tonight would be drafting OL and DL first round.. at least hope we dont go grabbing this tavon austin dude everyone is predicting now.. even though it would give me wayyy more hope then the rumors of us taking a fukkin RB in round 1.. lacy not that nice

would rather us grab laurant robinson back for cheap and one of those 6th 7th round backs that blew the combine away.. if murray and our linebackers can stay healthy.. :ohlawd:

edit:doug free refuses pay cut.. smfh.. cut that fat b*stard and let the cap space nullify the hit we would get next year just to have that greedy sum bytch off the squad?? hate to have to draft a tackle high just to replace this bum but wouldnt bet on parnell

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Best case scenarios. Cooper or Warmack in the 1st. DL in 2nd. Barret Mother fukking Jones in the 3rd.

Spend the rest on a Safety, RB, and more OLine depth.

:ahh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Warmack will probably be gone by 18, hopefully he falls
Maybe cause of the new pay scale but according to those who pay more attention to this than me Guards aren't usually taken high in the first. I know decastro was supposed to go earlier than he did but he ended up going 24 so maybe it's some hope for us.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think one of Cooper or Warmack will fall to us. I just don't see 2 Guards being taken in the top 17, when I can't even remember the last time one even went top 15.

Then again, this is probably just wishful thinking on my part. Please, don't let all the Guards/Tackles be gone and have Jerry foaming at the mouth for Vaccaro :sadcam:

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think one of Cooper or Warmack will fall to us. I just don't see 2 Guards being taken in the top 17, when I can't even remember the last time one even went top 15.

Then again, this is probably just wishful thinking on my part. Please, don't let all the Guards/Tackles be gone and have Jerry foaming at the mouth for Vaccaro :sadcam:

:lawd:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Jason Garrett isn't up at the big board with Jerry and the other scouts? :wtf:

Jason Garrett just sitting there doing nothing. Dude have no power as a head coach.