Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yeah basically nikka must have forgot how fukking silly he was looking in that final game himself. RG3 had this dude on skates with no rink in sight.

:duck: FOH ain't no way you just hearing this that I can think of.

I haven't been keeping up with sports in a while. Just heard that shyt on fox business. My face literally :gladbron: when i heard it. Some analyst cat called it a "miss" business wise.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I haven't been keeping up with sports in a while. Just heard that shyt on fox business. My face literally :gladbron: when i heard it. Some analyst cat called it a "miss" business wise.
Well it is a "miss" until he starts winning or at least not having silly ass turnovers that you can pinpoint as why we are losing late season games. They had to do it though.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BGjjlfdCYAIBeRz.jpg:large

That's the closet Romo will ever get to a Super Bowl trophy.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I said on CZ its put up or shut up for this negro too

WTF :what: are you talking about? Ware has had a Hall of Fame career. You going to act like Ware wasn't playing injuried last year. Ware money is well deserved, unlike that choke artist Romo.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
WTF :what: are you talking about? Ware has had a Hall of Fame career. You going to act like Ware wasn't playing injuried last year. Ware money is well deserved, unlike that choke artist Romo.

What I'm talking about is that defense is every bit as complicit in this team's late season failures year after year as Tony/Garrett/Jerry and the rest of the clowns. Leaders get held accountable, so when I look at a defense that allowed 2 rookies to go for over 250 yds/4 tds on the ground in a winner takes all game, guess who I'm looking at.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm talking about is that defense is every bit as complicit in this team's late season failures year after year as Tony/Garrett/Jerry and the rest of the clowns. Leaders get held accountable, so when I look at a defense that allowed 2 rookies to go for over 250 yds/4 tds on the ground in a winner takes all game, guess who I'm looking at.

You looking at defense with 6 injured starters. :what::snoop: SMDH @ Romo apologist will say to defend him. Also, that same injured defense held the Deadskins to give Romo another opportunity to win the game. But you know what Romo did? This fukker threw another interception. Oh, but I guess the defense have to keep saving Romo after throwing 2 INTs in his first two possession. Which already put your defense behind the 8 Ball. That's one thing people don't talk about. How Romo fukk ups put the defense in a bad position. Turning over the ball near your end zone or having quick 3 and outs will have a tiring effect on your defense.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You looking at defense with 6 injured starters. :what::snoop: SMDH @ Romo apologist will say to defend him. Also, that same injured defense held the Deadskins to give Romo another opportunity to win the game. But you know what Romo did? This fukker threw another interception. Oh, but I guess the defense have to keep saving Romo after throwing 2 INTs in his first two possession. Which already put your defense behind the 8 Ball. That's one thing people don't talk about. How Romo fukk ups put the defense in a bad position. Turning over the ball near your end zone or having quick 3 and outs will have a tiring effect on your defense.

That's the difference between me and you. I'm nowhere near being a Romo apologist so you can kill all that right now. I hold everyone accountable, so I'm not going to let Ware off the hook when he's pulled his fair share of disappearing acts. You tell me, how many game changing plays has he made the last 3 years? The sack vs. Brees, what else? This core group Romo/Ware/Austin/Witten/Spencer has been a failure, as a collective unit. That doesnt mean Ware and Witten aren't HOF's of course they are. The same way you make excuses for a defense with 4 injured starters (miss me with that Scandrick and Church bullshyt like those guys are actually a factor) one could easily point to the trash thrown out in front of Romo. You cant have it both ways. If you going to hold one guy accountable on offense you have to do the same on defense.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the difference between me and you. I'm nowhere near being a Romo apologist so you can kill all that right now. I hold everyone accountable, so I'm not going to let Ware off the hook when he's pulled his fair share of disappearing acts. You tell me, how many game changing plays has he made the last 3 years? The sack vs. Brees, what else? This core group Romo/Ware/Austin/Witten/Spencer has been a failure, as a collective unit. That doesnt mean Ware and Witten aren't HOF's of course they are.

Do you even watch the games? :mindblown: Ware is in the top 3 for the number of sacks in the past 3 season. Ware is the best player on the Damn team. Ware help by sacking and putting pressure on the QB.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do you even watch the games? :mindblown: Ware is in the top 3 for the number of sacks in the past 3 season. Ware is the best player on the Damn team. Ware help by sacking and putting pressure on the QB.

And here you cant even answer the question. I said how many game changing plays has Ware made the last 3 years, you come in talking about total sacks. What percentage of those sacks came on a 3rd down? What percentage of those sacks came in the first two quarters vs. the last two? Ware isnt even the best player on defense anymore let alone the whole team. What's next you gonna tell me Witten is our best offensive threat?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And here you cant even answer the question. I said how many game changing plays has Ware made the last 3 years, you come in talking about total sacks. What percentage of those sacks came on a 3rd down? What percentage of those sacks came in the first two quarters vs. the last two? Ware isnt even the best player on defense anymore let alone the whole team. What's next you gonna tell me Witten is our best offensive threat?

Sacks are game changing plays. :what:

Lol @ Ware not being the best player on the team. I give up on you breh. If you thinking Sean Lee, then dude only had one decent season and been injury prone more than playing.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sacks are game changing plays. :what:

Lol @ Ware not being the best player on the team. I give up on you breh. If you thinking Sean Lee, then dude only had one decent season and been injury prone more than playing.

alg_resize_cowboys_dez-bryant.jpg

Step into 2013 with the rest of us, there's your best player on the team. Unlike some of these clowns that have been here for 8-9, 10 years you'll never have to question how bad he wants to win a game.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's your name on cz? I thought it was only white folks on there. Lol I'm blackbull. The guy that wants nothing to do with Vacarro sorry ass.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's your name on cz? I thought it was only white folks on there. Lol I'm blackbull. The guy that wants nothing to do with Vacarro sorry ass.

my username on there is the The Natural, I know dtownreppin is over there and we got a couple other folks over there too I think. i gotta admit I dont watch much UT football so I've only seen highlights whats the scoop on Vacarro and why you dont want him?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my username on there is the The Natural, I know dtownreppin is over there and we got a couple other folks over there too I think. i gotta admit I dont watch much UT football so I've only seen highlights whats the scoop on Vacarro and why you dont want him?

nikka got soft written all over him. We got enough softness on the team. I'd personally take swearinger or Rambo as safety. Go watch YouTube of swearinger. We don't have a dog like that on defense. Rambo is just that dude. He just smokes weed.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo gets unnecessary heat. It's not his fault we lose games when we score 20-25+ points... I mean, 6 of the games we lost in the 2011-2012 season (finished 8-8), we had a lead in the 4th quarter. Last year we were literally signing and starting guys off the street. Yet Romo is the reason why we suck. :comeon:

The problem with this team is the horrific offensive line play ever since the 2007-2008 season where we went 13-3. The reason why we were so good and locked up the 1 seed was because Gurode, Flozell, and Leonard Davis all playing at a very high level. Marion Barber had holes to run through, and players like Terence Newman (4), Ken Hamlin (5), and Anthony Henry (6) were able to make plays in the secondary and generate turnovers.

Now, we have Orlando fukking Scandrick getting paid $32mil to get absolutely abused by whomever the opposing team throws out there in the slot. If defensive ends aren't molesting Doug Free, they're just doing inside stunts or blitzes and flying past our piece of shyt interior linemen. We're lucky Demarco is so shifty, because Felix and Dunbar can't consistently get anywhere near the 2nd level of the defense when trying to run behind these dudes.

Romo and TO hooked up for 38 TDs in a 3 year stretch, got Miles Austin paid to the tune of $65mil, assisted Witten with becoming a HoFer and setting a record last year (most catches in a single game by a TE), and has already made Dez a definitive top 10 WR in the NFL, and arguably a top 5 threat. Does he come up short? Yeah. But I've seen plenty of games where Peyton, Eli, Rivers, Cutler, Schaub, and a laundry list of other QBs have played poorly or made mistakes with the game on the line. The way people talk about Romo you would think that every other QB in the NFL never throws INTs or fumbles...

It ultimately comes down to awful o-line play and the pathetic defense not being able to generate ANY turnovers. I hope Cowboys fans realize that we had a whopping 7 INTs all of last season. Romo may not be the best, but there are other gaping issues in Dallas. We could do a LOT worse at QB than Romo. Only reason why we even have the opportunities to win 10 games and win the division is because Romo can consistently get his WRs the ball while he's recovering botched snaps or running for his life since A. there's no o-line and B. usually no running game.