yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Serious question

Why doesn’t Twitter ban them for saying these things
Anti black men rhetoric is allowed to run wild on twitter. You even have Klan members who are calling us the N word on there and twitter not banning them. Jack Dorsey needs to be hold liable for this shyt. You know what's crazy? I made a tweet about keeping Indians out of America since they trying to get H!B visas... I GOT BANNED THE VERY NEXT DAY. I think these people who work at these tech companies (white men, Indians, and Asians) don't block anti black male content.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
She isn't for Black love if she is going to promote swirling with Black girls/women. She clearly has an issue with Black men. You would think her ungrateful ass would be ecstatic beating the odds of getting a BM, but she too focused on other BM she don't know nor care to know. SMH

dikk cops are super annoying! All she need to do is mind her business and deal with those who think like her. Problem solved!
You even got black men promoting this nonsense.
Dude got Morehouse in his bio:mjlol:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yall getting mad at op for posting this because you want to stay in the dark. She might not have a bunch of followers but women like Cynthia g do. Yall probably dating bw that secretly hate you too.
The only difference between her and a lot dudes on here that pawg is she’s not pursuing what she likes

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You even got black men promoting this nonsense.
Dude got Morehouse in his bio:mjlol:

I am over it. Not really was into whatever they are on. All I know is that people will always do what they want to do! The more someone tells someone else what he/she can’t do, the more the latter will do it out of spite! People will rebel or resist, so..

I mind my own business. Don’t care what people do so long as it doesn’t infringe upon other people’s rights, peace nor bring physical, mental or emotional pain/trauma upon others.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was fully expecting to see a troll thread about overfeeding pigeons

pigeon1.png

:flabbynsick:
@3Rivers

Can we get a Larry Holmes remix :russ:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
A lot of Black men are gonna end up with black women who are failed swirlers that settled for them, because they couldn’t get a cac to lock them down :yeshrug:

Before you get serious, check her social media posts about Black men from 2011-2016. It’ll tell you all you need to know.
Is this even possible? I feel like you know when someone doesn’t like you for real