Some of us need to stop seeding up birds

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What exactly is the problem here?
What’s wrong with wanting to keep the culture within the fam?

maybe I’m missing something

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Black men are gonna end up with black women who are failed swirlers that settled for them, because they couldn’t get a cac to lock them down :yeshrug:

Before you get serious, check her social media posts about Black men from 2011-2016. It’ll tell you all you need to know.

This is one of the first questions i used to ask early on. If i were still dating i would definitely be asking.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
The common thing i notice about these trash ass twitta bishes is they can’t put a proper sentence together to save their lives. Trying to front on other black folks and just dumb as rocks.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot of these people just understand how the algorithms and analyticals work. Say inflammatory things,get people emotional and arguing. Soon enough your comment sections are popping and you have a voice and a platform to make money. I give uninsightful people like this no burn.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
She will not be like me. I will coach her at 10 not to settle.”

I thought she married a HVM? :skip:

I can’t believe there are grown women who still don’t know the difference between race and class.

Every race of man drives their own ship and coexist in different departments depending on their resources.

The men with resources are in the cabin and the others are dispersed elsewhere.

She should encourage her daughter to aim for a man in the cabin but she doesn’t feel she can compete with the chicks they pull, so she’s encouraging her to swirl.

The black women in the cabin aren’t the ones complaining about brehs in the gunport.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall getting mad at op for posting this because you want to stay in the dark. She might not have a bunch of followers but women like Cynthia g do. Yall probably dating bw that secretly hate you too.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I was fully expecting to see a troll thread about overfeeding pigeons
2adebdda-7b3f-4df3-9077-f77bf61b619e.jpg

pigeon1.png

:flabbynsick:

Me too, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr