Some of us need to stop seeding up birds

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How the hell do y’all find these posts with like no likes and comments? Do you actively search for this shyt?

OP made a whole diatribe about a woman who has no responses to tweets at all

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is the problem here?
What’s wrong with wanting to keep the culture within the fam?

maybe I’m missing something

My problem with that woman is that she needs to mind her business!

There is nothing wrong with wanting to keep the culture within the FAM, but when people start telling other people to do the same when they may not share her beliefs, feelings, lifestyle choices, etc. That is where she crosses the line.

Next, why is it OK for BW to go with where they are celebrated as she said, but not BM? Why would she be OK with her daughter having a non Black companion but tell her son not to do the same? Why is she showing preferential treatment towards one child over the other?

If she is all about Black love, then cool. She need to focus her BM and stay out of other people's business! She was talking all kinds of greasy shyt about BM who she claims she doesn't want.

Basically, she doesn't seem like a good person with good intentions based on her sentimens on the topic and it is very annoying.

Black people should be with whoever they want. People who are single choose to be single. People who are in relationships including marriages do so by choice. Everyone has a right to choose their romantic situation and shouldn't be shamed for it.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
OP about to return to the bushes with this nonsense:francis:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
@Pythagoras serious question. Why post this? I didn't read all of it because it was making my head hurt but I can't understand why even entertain this. There doesn't need to be a deep discussion on whatever she is talking about. If her man is willing to put up with this foolishness that's his headache to deal with. Some of yall really like to find things to be angry about:francis:

Daps
Can someone explain to me why some of us are out here seeding up these birds? What's wrong with some of us?

What self respecting black man is out here seeding up a broad who calls us "n@kers"?

She in the comments telling black women to divest... while she's married to a black man.

She's married to a black man while posting videos about intteracial relationships. She's also out here telling black women to "divest"

She says that her son better not bring a white woman home BUT her daughter can date out:

She makes her daughter watch Cynthia G.... a hateful woman:

The amount time you devoted to some nonsense

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My problem with that woman is that she needs to mind her business!

There is nothing wrong with wanting to keep the culture within the FAM, but when people start telling other people to do the same when they may not share her beliefs, feelings, lifestyle choices, etc. That is where she crosses the line.

Next, why is it OK for BW to go with where they are celebrated as she said, but not BM? Why would she be OK with her daughter having a non Black companion but tell her son not to do the same? Why is she showing preferential treatment towards one child over the other?

If she is all about Black love, then cool. She need to focus her BM and stay out of other people's business! She was talking all kinds of greasy shyt about BM who she claims she doesn't want.

Basically, she doesn't seem like a good person with good intentions based on her sentimens on the topic and it is very annoying.

Black people should be with whoever they want. People who are single choose to be single. People who are in relationships including marriages do so by choice. Everyone has a right to choose their romantic situation and shouldn't be shamed for it.
Exactly, that's what I'm sayin. There's also a lot of BW on twitter saying that will raise thheir daughters to "explore their options" but make sure that their sons date black women. The double standards getting out of hand fr.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, that's what I'm sayin. There's also a lot of BW on twitter saying that will raise thheir daughters to "explore their options" but make sure that their sons date black women. The double standards getting out of hand fr.

She isn't for Black love if she is going to promote swirling with Black girls/women. She clearly has an issue with Black men. You would think her ungrateful ass would be ecstatic beating the odds of getting a BM, but she too focused on other BM she don't know nor care to know. SMH

dikk cops are super annoying! All she need to do is mind her business and deal with those who think like her. Problem solved!