Some Of The Smartest Women I Know Are The Biggest Wh0res.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's because the smarter girls somehow manage to trick themselves into justifying their slutty ways. it's like they're so smart they mix feminism, biology, and "game" etc together and come up with a "logical" explanation as to why it's ok for them to be cumbuckets. smart-dumb bytches.

meanwhile the not so wordy ones aren't even trying to play themselves. they have their own values and stick to them. they don,t try to twist logic to make slutty behavior fit in it.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
All women are whores. Some are just smarter than others.

tumblr_lr019wzOKi1r2aa87o1_500.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Radamillz understanding of women is at about a 10 year old's level. Must be all the jihadist brainwashing at his madrassa.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
it's because the smarter girls somehow manage to trick themselves into justifying their slutty ways. it's like they're so smart they mix feminism, biology, and "game" etc together and come up with a "logical" explanation as to why it's ok for them to be cumbuckets. smart-dumb bytches.

meanwhile the not so wordy ones aren't even trying to play themselves. they have their own values and stick to them. they don,t try to twist logic to make slutty behavior fit in it.

I wish I could dap this twice

This is slut shaming and rape culture.

1 star neg rep.

:wtb:
:wtb::wtb::wtb::wtb::wtb::wtb:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Naturally Smart women have to be hoes or we really won't deal with them like that. If a woman is a good looking and smart most likely she is a hoe.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Seriously tired of reading topics like these. I find it very difficult to believe that any of you guys get any action. You freely throw around words like "slut", "whore", "bytch", "ho", and say stupid shyt like, "all women are whores". I'm not even a woman and I'm offended.

Looks like a lack of affection from mother has breed misogynistic values.