Some Of The Smartest Women I Know Are The Biggest Wh0res.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Can someone explain this phenomenon?

I always used to assume intellectually inferior chicks were wh0res because they didn't know better but I look back in high school when the class president, the best debaters and the 4.0 chicks were getting trained run on them or they were giving it up behind the gym, same with college.

Now recently I met this one girl, 24, she actually schooled me on few topics and I was impressed because I don't usually expect much from the opposite sex. Anyways after few long conversations she tells me, she regularly lets her coworkers hit it in her car at work.

wtf....:gag:

Now look at the coli twerk girl for example, I was surprised to see few of her posts and I had to really double back to look at the screen name. She actually makes sense but no one takes her serious because they would rather see her spread open her ass cheeks on cam.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't believe all women are, don't equate being a wh0re with being a freak. Some are extremely sexually active with only their man/husband but I am talking about the educated smuts that would let a small football team hit it. Fact is no man respects a wh0re after he nuts unless he wants more future nuts but u will never ask one about investment nor take her advise even if she's qualified cus her action nullifies her true status.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't believe all women are, don't equate being a wh0re with being a freak. Some are extremely sexually active with only their man/husband but I am talking about the educated smuts that would let a small football team hit it. Fact is no man respects a wh0re after he nuts unless he wants more future nuts but u will never ask one about investment nor take her advise even if she's qualified cus her action nullifies her true status.

You can be educated and be a whore. The two aren't mutually exclusive and unrelated. With that said I still have no respect for a whore no matter how "smart" she thinks she is.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
When I think about all the women I been with, the freakest ones were in fact the smartest ones. The OP is on to something

Daps
Reppin
St louis
no sucha thing as a dumb whore...
a whore knows as long as that p*ssy is wet
and got a firm drip she'll keep some money.
a 'HOE' is another animal all together.
a hoe is happy with dikk and attention.
a hoe will always beg you for something petty.
alcohol,a meal etc.
verdj6.gif