Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Those suburban Cali gangs took over the country. Name the city you from so I can lookup the blood and crip sets running up in y'all shyt.
:russ:
@Doomsday is from Portland Oregon

Cali nikkas is p*ssy. We stomp them out when they come up to Portland.

If you go to certain sections you'll see nikkas. In fact, you'll see more blacks in Portland and Washington area than most cities in the bay. The bay is mostly Mexican and Asians, but Portland is black and whites mostly. Portland nikkas are way more thorough than the gay area-- trust me on that. Me and my crew alone could run through 99% of these gay area fake gangstas. Portland nikkas bang like L.A and Sacramento, and they will press you quicker than in Cali if you slippin.

I can tell you a thousand stories of Cali nikkas getting they issue when they come up here. I know the nikkas that shot up The Game concert, and I know the nikka that smacked up Philthy Rich.

:mjlol:@murksiderock Portland is basically L.A/Bay Jr. Blacks play a hood character but they not.

:mjlol:If you from Cali you can eat in Portland, but also there are a lot of Portland blacks that are jealous of Cali so they may flex or plot on you.

You don't know shyt you talkin bout. 82nd, 102nd, and 160-181 is the most dangerous areas in Portland. That's not debatable as numbers don't lie. Dont give a fukk how many fake gang members you know or ran into. The whole click you posted in the video look like squares that'll get murked by me and mines. Like I said nikka, run my fade I gave you the address. Your whole crew will get taken down.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
my nikka in here tryna act like Portland harder than LA :russ:

dude calls the bay "fakkitsville" and says corny shyt like "your whole crew will get taken down" honestly, just from my experience, he sounds like exactly like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman before his persona change from biggest gangster on this site to liberal militant when he called san francisco "fagsville" :jbhmm: and say corny shyt like "i fight to the death" and how hes killed people with his bare hands :jbhmm:

they have similar posting styles :jbhmm: could it be :jbhmm:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
you from Portland, Oregon though :dwillhuh:

:mjlol: Portland p*ssy too.

:mjlol: I'm not from Portland goofy as I already stated many times. Stop with the selective quoting.

:mjlol: I wasn't talking about Portland nikkas when I made that statement. Get ya facts
right.

:mjlol: Like I said before, a lot of Cali nikkas post on this site, and they mad a nikka like me is telling the TRUTH about they region. It's all 99.99% suburbs with suburban folk.

:mjlol: It's funny cuz this crakkka don't even realize he's proving my point.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif