Street brehettes, :birdman:

slash, Cocoa Puff sweet brehettes :ohlawd:

Make you wanna eat brehettes, :noah:

But not me :whoa:

Y'all brehs can eat off the plate all yall want, but not D :umad:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
@Ming Garden the post below is brilliant. I believe there is a way on the coli that you can "alert" folks to a post that needs negging. Let's do that, no idea how it works though...

You know I've been meaning to post a suggestion but I keep forgetting.

Saw the movie Chi-Raq a couple weeks ago (Great Movie BTW) and I was thinking about the power that black females possess that they do not allow themselves to enforce for the betterment of the black community at large.

Why don't you Black Coli ladies, as a whole, simply REFUSE to respond or post in forums threads that are anti-black woman? Why don't you collectively use the negging option to decrease the rep of the c00ns and Cacs who post vile, untrue, and hateful filth? Why don't you put certain members on ignore? If the black women of the Coi were to band together and let these bullshyt posters know that their trolling will NOT be tolerated it could really move the needle towards driving the majority of these posters off the board permanently, as they wouldn't be taken seriously, nor would they have the attention they so desperately desire.

Real talk I would support this 100% and I would urge some of the true down Coli brothas that I'm cool with to support this cause as well.

Black women are the past, present, and FUTURE of the black race. There is NO black man without the black woman, we need you just as much we claim you need us, and that's REAL

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Coli Ladies, do you think that I hate black women specifically? Or rational minded with tough love sprinkled a bit?

@Spotlessmind @Ming Garden @Paradise Road @Kiki128 @agnosticlady @ChocolateQueen @Colicat @Ms.CuriousCat @Phoenix_Knightly23 @princess125

I don't think you hate Black women... But if I recall correctly, you did say plenty of "bashy" type of things.... Maybe they were said in jest and kept with the tone of the thread, but they weren't favorable towards black women

I really don't recall anything that signaled hatred to me

Woman of god

Banned
Daps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you hate Black women... But if I recall correctly, you did say plenty of "bashy" type of things.... Maybe they were said in jest and kept with the tone of the thread, but they weren't favorable towards black women

I really don't recall anything that signaled hatred to me

Ok at least you didn't misinterpreted anything I said. I'm all for accountability.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't have an opinion on the matter

In general though, tough love on a forum can easily be mistaken for bashing do it often enough and it would look like hate or sustained disapproval.