SOME Coli Males' Opinions of Coli Females

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Live the life you want to live and do what you want.
The Coli is a place of extremes, occupying your mind with the disillusion and at times borderline insane ramblings of those who are literally living through this forum is not good for you.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
@Yup was the only female poster who stood out to me I liked her views on things I'm not sure why she was hated i lurked her posts a lot and was kind of down about her being banned

I didnt know her as well as other so maybe she had a bad side . I'm very pro black so if a female poster is not about that life other than her looks ( lot of sexy women on here ) I dont really think to much of them.

What about me?

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
...I was defending bw against dudes who were devaluing their education and question how them (us) being educated helps our community

I had nikkas saying I was pressed :mjlol:

Like am I on st0rmfr0nt, Reddit?

Why do dudes be in their feelings when black women are accomplishing shyt?
Can't speak for a basher. But I'd guess it depends on the accomplishment.

If your example is about formal education, IMO, many folks with it tend to over value it and look down on folks with less. Many use it to identify themselves. Not bein' aware of any particular conversation, I won't go further, but I can see a convo on this goin' the wrong way.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
When opinions start paying bills, then I'll care.
Im sure they got a few brehs on here that can help you on your hustle which will start paying bills.

Give it time:yeshrug: