SOME Coli Males' Opinions of Coli Females

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
fuk all u hoes. every person on my ignore list is a coli brehette. matter of fact i think theres only about 5 brehette regulars who i dont have on ignore. im living in 2013 coli :blessed: :wow:

i love bw and have not and will never bash them on here or irl but most of yall coli hoes are :trash: . i miss pre 2014 sausage fest coli. :mjcry:

gave yall your own section, one of the longest threads on this site is an appreciation to yall yet still making threads like this, knowing damn well only a small minority of coli posters openly and consistently bash bw. :martin:

just wait until @cook mods me. :damn:

nikka shut the fukk up. This isn't about you or posters like you, dimwit. You could have kept it pushing if you didn't fit the description.

Now, welcome to my ignore list

Edit: P****y ass nikka, I can neg u back ya know :heh:

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
fuk all u hoes. every person on my ignore list is a coli brehette. matter of fact i think theres only about 5 brehette regulars who i dont have on ignore. im living in 2013 coli :blessed: :wow:

i love bw and have not and will never bash them on here or irl but most of yall coli hoes are :trash: . i miss pre 2014 sausage fest coli. :mjcry:

gave yall your own section, one of the longest threads on this site is an appreciation to yall yet still making threads like this, knowing damn well only a small minority of coli posters openly and consistently bash bw. :martin:

just wait until @cook mods me. :damn:

:skip: Good thing I started in 2015

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:lupe:

Liteskinned?

They can't purchase and impress a woman that is educated and able to support herself, and that upsets them because being a trick and pumping and dumping was their nerd revenge plan
Name change?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know I've been meaning to post a suggestion but I keep forgetting.

Saw the movie Chi-Raq a couple weeks ago (Great Movie BTW) and I was thinking about the power that black females possess that they do not allow themselves to enforce for the betterment of the black community at large.

Why don't you Black Coli ladies, as a whole, simply REFUSE to respond or post in forums threads that are anti-black woman? Why don't you collectively use the negging option to decrease the rep of the c00ns and Cacs who post vile, untrue, and hateful filth? Why don't you put certain members on ignore? If the black women of the Coi were to band together and let these bullshyt posters know that their trolling will NOT be tolerated it could really move the needle towards driving the majority of these posters off the board permanently, as they wouldn't be taken seriously, nor would they have the attention they so desperately desire.

Real talk I would support this 100% and I would urge some of the true down Coli brothas that I'm cool with to support this cause as well.

Black women are the past, present, and FUTURE of the black race. There is NO black man without the black woman, we need you just as much we claim you need us, and that's REAL

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
@Yup was the only female poster who stood out to me I liked her views on things I'm not sure why she was hated i lurked her posts a lot and was kind of down about her being banned

I didnt know her as well as other so maybe she had a bad side . I'm very pro black so if a female poster is not about that life other than her looks ( lot of sexy women on here ) I dont really think to much of them.