Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: Honestly I think the whole situation is a non-issue. Some personal problems that spilled out in public. Really this thread is just roasting Jay-Z which is no surprise since he's probably one of the most hated rappers on the forum.
actually he is the most polarizing ..deep down he is the kobe/lebron of the rap game ..............even the haters would miss him

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay lookin' like...

qOqrh6p.jpg

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: Honestly I think the whole situation is a non-issue. Some personal problems that spilled out in public. Really this thread is just roasting Jay-Z which is no surprise since he's probably one of the most hated rappers on the forum.

I don't see it as a non issue however I don't think Jay should take an L for it before knowing what happened. I'd hope it's something minor that got out of hand and is easily fixed. Yeah people clown everyone, it's just the way shyt is, I wouldn't clown him for it, I'd be more inclined to give him props, but some of the jokes made me laugh also lol.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Solange and Jay probably had the weirdest convo ever before this .

Jay's fat lip self was probably dropping Biggie lines n shyt in the convo

Jay : I called your label Solange I told them to drop you hahahahahah ( insert Jay Z laugh )

Solange : WTF what will be my income now ?

Jay : Don't be mad
mad.png
UPS is hiring