Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Oh damn, people would really go that far with shopped shyt
That's just about how bad people want Jay to fail. People coming up with fiction about him cheating, hitting on his wife's sister, etc etc.... Putting the blame on him when he was being attacked etc.. And if they don't do that? They question his manhood for not knocking her out or some other ridiculous shyt

shyt is ruthless :banderas:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
DvMl3D5.png

stop-posting-cat-paw.jpg

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
So? This the same thing the Kardashians do to Kanye everyday :yeshrug:

Why you think he talk the way he does in public?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Actually your options are simple with no bodyguards...Grab her arms tight and end it. Simple. Common sense.
Depends on how it goes down tho.
On paper, what you saying sounds good. But in reality, in real time?
Depends bruh. Maybe you been going back n forth verbally for hours, weeks, months even
Then they happen to get into an elevator together. If you already have hatred towards that person?
Then that person comes up and starts attacking you? Its not unheard of for the man to handle that right then and there
Ask Ray Rizzle :birdman:

I'm not saying Ray was correct (he wasn't) I'm just saying shyt happens

You watch Fargo the series, Lester gave his wife the Hammer for talkin that shyt

The lesson HUMAN BEINGS need to learn, respect one another. Woman are being fooled by ppl like you into thinking they can act any way and nothing will happen to them.
That mentality will get a bytch KILLED. Husbands kill there wives every day b :yeshrug: