Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
She had no weapon...she's just a little girl. And why the fukk would you let a girl come at you with a weapon to begin with....haha. All backwards. Good grief.
Fasho Lorrena bobbit husband didn't keep his guard up at all times these women can't do nothing out here right?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Brehs... :lupe:

This question deserves its own thread but fukk it...

Let's talk about Beyonce's bodyguard...

How much money do you think these media outlets are throwing at him for a tell all...

I could imagine dude getting annonymous calls like
extortion-b-14-07-2012.jpg
"All you have to do is give us something... $15 Mill in a Swiss Account"

How much loyalty would yall have? :whew:
I'd tell Jay and B what was going on, and that we SHOULD make up a story, then i'll break them off a couple o' mil tax free :win:
:bryan:
:laff:
Beyonce is the one of them whos most fukked up...no emotions whatsoever
Or maybe she is an adult who can keep her composure :usure:
From the looks of it, this isn't the first time she had to be cool under pressure.
And Solange is supposedly Bi-polar, ADHD and some mo shyt
IF that info is out in the wild, if something more serious was going on. It would probably be private
Solange Knowles Suffering from Bipolar Disorder? | Cotten Kandi ™

:russ:
You ain't supposed to ever "fade" a woman ever...especially on camera and if you are worth 500 million. Doesn't even make any sense.
If that body guard wasn't there, he would of HAD to or take an L
Maybe not HAD to with Beyonce/etc

But when you not a millionaire.. you regular people. You got beef in the streets
Usually a woman won't jump out there like that. Stuck in an elevator, and one is going off like that?
I guess your options are to push her hard as you cant, let her bang off the wall?
Let her go off on you, have your face all scratched up and bloody
Hold her down til the elevator opens, then slowly back out before you RUN (or she'll fight)

I don't know what a person can do in that situation, there is no CLEAR answer is all I'm saying.
A big strong man can say that shyt, but I seen DUDES get cleaned up by woman bigger than them
Tru Story

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nikka u dumb :what:

u said there is no situation where a man should give a woman da fade

bro presented a hypothetical situation where it is cool to do so

I don't give a fukk about imagined situations and scenarios....i saw no weapon. Just fists. You're taking what I said too literal because jay lost. Lol.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't give a fukk about imagined situations and scenarios....i saw no weapon. Just fists. You're taking what I said too literal because jay lost. Lol.
nikka what??

are u retarded...

this dnt een gotta do with jay cuz he aint even hit the broad

Im talkn bout when u said theres no situation where a broad should catch the fade from a dude

U said that!

The dude @Broletariat simply replies with a hypothetical situation that is very possible, where a girl confronts a dude with a deadly weapon and then u laugh at him on some stupid sht

nikka u okay :what:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'd tell Jay and B what was going on, and that we SHOULD make up a story, then i'll break them off a couple o' mil tax free :win:

:bryan:

:laff:

Or maybe she is an adult who can keep her composure :usure:
From the looks of it, this isn't the first time she had to be cool under pressure.
And Solange is supposedly Bi-polar, ADHD and some mo shyt
IF that info is out in the wild, if something more serious was going on. It would probably be private
Solange Knowles Suffering from Bipolar Disorder? | Cotten Kandi ™

:russ:

If that body guard wasn't there, he would of HAD to or take an L
Maybe not HAD to with Beyonce/etc

But when you not a millionaire.. you regular people. You got beef in the streets
Usually a woman won't jump out there like that. Stuck in an elevator, and one is going off like that?
I guess your options are to push her hard as you cant, let her bang off the wall?
Let her go off on you, have your face all scratched up and bloody
Hold her down til the elevator opens, then slowly back out before you RUN (or she'll fight)

I don't know what a person can do in that situation, there is no CLEAR answer is all I'm saying.
A big strong man can say that shyt, but I seen DUDES get cleaned up by woman bigger than them
Tru Story

Actually your options are simple with no bodyguards...Grab her arms tight and end it. Simple. Common sense.