London
tumblr_n5h6pcrjNe1r33r0fo1_400.gif

:ohlawd:
Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

I cant brehs i swear :laff:

Giselle

Daps

A male poster posted this.
RIHANNA was made a partner in roc nation mimicing the deal bey has with columbia and bey is issed tht he is helping jump start the R8 era when bey wanted this abum to strech 2 years with a part 1 then part 2 dropping after the on the run tour. i wish i knew how to go incognito i would reveal more but thats all i can say for now.

An incognito posted this one.

hey yall - i just had a long conversation with someone that attended the met and its after parties. they gave me the following information:

kum k is married. they had to get married to have the wedding in france. they are contractually bound to e for the wedding and that kutkwut show. everything is being filmed. kenye $$ is tight so he is in it just as much as kum. he need it for his tour. so all this privacy and invites are just for show. a friend of kum let it slip and kenye was livid. he demeaned her and she almost cried in front of everyone. he does that alot.

bouncy is tired. she doesnt want to do this tour. mr cartier does. he is excited about being on top of the game again but she just wants to sit back, enjoy her family and not be bothered. this is adding lot of tension between her family and him. add alcohol and a volatile situation will pop off.

kourtk is preggers. she was told by the pimpin momma to stfu about it because kum wedding is the headliner. kourt hates frenchy and everything about him(scott however loves the sketchy life and scene) she is upset that her sister is banging him but klololo thinks she is having the time of her life and is medicating through coke and pills. kourtk pulled the plug on the show not the network.

now that rhirhi was the belle of the ball look for her to be the face of....everything.

thats all for now.

Last edited: