Reppin
LWO/Starkset
a lot of Jay stans caping hard

iUGjBMZ9jq6z6.gif
tumblr_m2rcz58ewJ1qzf08ao1_250.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Midway through the video at about the 1 minute mark it looked like Solange outed Hov' on something he did on the low because as she was talking, Bey looked back at him like she was asking him to confirm what Solange was saying was indeed truth.

:sas2:

Then you could see Hov' doing that explaining stance every nikka does when he gets caught

:sas1:

Yeah I see that, you're very right
TBH, Bey's head was down all the time, looked like :wow:...Like she knew the Camel fukked up

JJ Evans, punched up and kicked quick :huhldup: :ahh:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Midway through the video at about the 1 minute mark it looked like Solange outed Hov' on something he did on the low because as she was talking, Bey looked back at him like she was asking him to confirm what Solange was saying was indeed truth.

:sas2:

Then you could see Hov' doing that explaining stance every nikka does when he gets caught

:sas1:

look how fast her head turned around at 0:55 outta nowhere as soon as Solange said something. B was a calm then all of a sudden her neck turned fast and started asking questions.

btw, i don't know about ya'll but this dispels any of this illuminati demon possession shyt i've watched/read about. clearly these nikkas are still nikkas and the h-town hoodrat never got cast out of the sisters.

Giselle

Daps
lowkey i'm waiting on an incog at LSA to drop tea

:yeshrug:
someone spilled a little bit, but they didn't go icognito (it was a male). The said that they will say more later under incog. Would you like for me to copy and paste what they wrote?

There is also a thread title "met gala tea" that says something about it.