Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
i'm not stanning, thats not something i do for any rapper.
you know Jim always speaking up about Jay and it would usually be funny.

same as it was when people were clowning them for reasons you mentioned..anybody can and deserves to get clowned. :manny:

ight fair enough, only used the word because cam and jim are not a good benchmark for jokes imo and I also figured you were showing hints of the diplomatic immunity obsessed era

on the flip side cam and jim are funny and harlem nggaz are funny in general and the shyt they said about jayz is always funny

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
she wasn't tagging along. it's an invite only event. secondly, for someone to go off like that, in the manner she did and where she did it at, she, or someone close to her was disrespected in a major way.

ok.. I wasnt saying you were wrong tho. Just wanna know your insight. That could be true tho

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think Solange messed up his lip.

article-2626389-1D9DE5E500000578-520_634x647.jpg

her smile is actually scary considered what just happened. she's like a trained animal. i respect solange more for being an actual human being with feelings an emotions, even if they were rage filled, than beyonce just being a robot and a souless image like nothing happened.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
i'm not stanning, thats not something i do for any rapper.
you know Jim always speaking up about Jay and it would usually be funny.

same as it was when people were clowning them for reasons you mentioned..anybody can and deserves to get clowned. :manny:

ight fair enough, only used the word because cam and jim are not a good benchmark for jokes imo and I also figured you were showing hints of the diplomatic immunity obsessed era

on the flip side cam and jim are funny and harlem nggaz are funny in general and the shyt they said about jayz is always funny

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her smile is actually scary considered what just happened. she's like a trained animal. i respect solange more for being an actual human being with feelings an emotions, even if they were rage filled, than beyonce just being a robot and a souless image like nothing happened.
I dont understand how she can go from sasha fierce to a robitron in real life.................