Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Beyonce stayed prim and proper the whole time, that takes years of practice. The Bey I know would have been tussling if this was about 15-16 years ago. Makes me think either Solange was drunk or was simply in the wrong. Jay was conscious of the fact that he had that white tux on too, he was like :huhldup:

A wise man told me don't argue with fools, cuz people from a distance can't tell who's who
What Bey you know? :heh:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mannn them fat bytches dont know shyt

yea they do. My sister used to live in LA and work at a big PR firm out there and there are lots of celebs, assistants and all kinds of people on there who post shyt that happens everyday. If you go to LA for a few weeks and just hit the scene it's really not shocking that any of the things spoken on there goes on. When I went in 2010, I stayed in Malibu with some industry people for 3 months and would go back and forth and shyt would happen all the time.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
THE fukkERY!!!!
:blessed:
it took all of solang's restrain not to knock jay on his ass in the middle of the gala,i'm sure.
this was going on for a while before they stepped on the elevator.
she waited all the way to the elevator to unleash her fury.
unfortunately for the perfect knowles family, there were cameras in the elevator

bey the statue :patrice:

"i got 99problems plus this bytch is one. HIT ME!!!!!!"
:mjlol::mjlol:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:jayno:
hehpRjP.png