Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Breaking News!!Details of Jay-z Assualt by Solange!! | ALWAYZTURNTUP.COM
According to multiple sources, Solange (Who seem to be in a bad mood all night after a couple drinks ) Got into a heated argument with renowned designer and friend of Kim Kardashian Rachel Roy.
While It Is still unknown what cause the argument between the two, the next Interaction can be the assumed reason for the elevator assault. Solange was seen getting into the face of Roy and threating her with violence in the crowded gala event. Beyonce attemped to defuse the situation but ended up coming to little sisters defense from the towering 6’1 Rachel Roy. Quoted Saying “You don’t get to talk to anyone in my family like that.” At this point Jay Z became agitated and approached Solange, grabbing her arm and pulling her away From Ms. Roy. Our source says he was heard saying “This is not how we act in public, You are embarrassing Yourself, Dan (Solange’s Son) Your Sister, And Most of all me. Calm The F*ck Down or I will have Ju (Jay z and Beyonce’s Body Guard) TAKE YO ASS HOME!!!” Solange reply was simple. While choking back tears she said “F*ck It then, LETS GO!!!” Then Storms off. Followed closely by Beyonce, Jay z, and their bodyguard.
While at the elevator Solange can be heard screaming at Jay, “Don’t Ever Put Your F*ckin hands on me again!!!” Jay z replies to her, but was it was to low to be heard by our source. Solange Continued “Why didn’t you say that to her?!” “I’m not blue, I’m not your f*ckin daughter. You don’t tell me what to do. I’m a grown ass woman” Jay z whispers something else to her In which she replies as the elevator doors open and Beyonce walks in, “I will come where ever I want, Who the f*ck do you think you are?!” The elevator doors close.
Source Anonymous

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
According to multiple sources, Solange (Who seem to be in a bad mood all night after a couple drinks ) Got into a heated argument with renowned designer and friend of Kim Kardashian Rachel Roy.
While It Is still unknown what cause the argument between the two, the next Interaction can be the assumed reason for the elevator assault. Solange was seen getting into the face of Roy and threating her with violence in the crowded gala event. Beyonce attemped to defuse the situation but ended up coming to little sisters defense from the towering 6’1 Rachel Roy. Quoted Saying “You don’t get to talk to anyone in my family like that.” At this point Jay Z became agitated and approached Solange, grabbing her arm and pulling her away From Ms. Roy. Our source says he was heard saying “This is not how we act in public, You are embarrassing Yourself, Dan (Solange’s Son) Your Sister, And Most of all me. Calm The F*ck Down or I will have Ju (Jay z and Beyonce’s Body Guard) TAKE YO ASS HOME!!!” Solange reply was simple. While choking back tears she said “F*ck It then, LETS GO!!!” Then Storms off. Followed closely by Beyonce, Jay z, and their bodyguard.
While at the elevator Solange can be heard screaming at Jay, “Don’t Ever Put Your F*ckin hands on me again!!!” Jay z replies to her, but was it was to low to be heard by our source. Solange Continued “Why didn’t you say that to her?!” “I’m not blue, I’m not your f*ckin daughter. You don’t tell me what to do. I’m a grown ass woman” Jay z whispers something else to her In which she replies as the elevator doors open and Beyonce walks in, “I will come where ever I want, Who the f*ck do you think you are?!” The elevator doors close.
Source Anonymous
:ooh::sas2::sas2::sas2:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
u can never take opposing family members out anywhere:comeon:

as soon as she mentioned blue i bet jay thought "bytch thats it:beli:"

if its true,beyonce should be ashamed of the role she played,didnt even try stop it:dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Beyoncé letting the media make solange out to be some crazy bytch and she in the cut smiling at Brooklyn nets games not giving a fukk

bytch really just about the fame and public perception, fukk family
its like if a thousand crystal dolls were broken.

SO MANY WOMEN just had their idol's image broken :pachaha: :pacspit:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Source Anonymous
While thing reads like bullshyt. Every single part of it. You mean to tell me Solange got into this big heated argument with Rachel Roy that involved Jay and Beyonce and yet nobody says anything until the elevator video leaks? Word?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
While thing reads like bullshyt. Every single part of it. You mean to tell me Solange got into this big heated argument with Rachel Roy that involved Jay and Beyonce and yet nobody says anything until the elevator video leaks? Word?
You'd be surprised at how many people gobble this shyt up. Just take a look at Lipstick Alley. Critical thought is at an all-time low.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
well the argument itself isnt really news worthy,i mean one of the 2 main ppl involved was solange:yeshrug:,plus im sure the carters put a stop to it ASAP

the story could be true,it makes sense:sas1:, uno how jay loves to keep his status,as soon as solange turned up i can see jay shuttin it down ASAP:sas2:

but the fact that she spat at him makes me think she was holdin certain feelings in for a while:snoop:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Source Anonymous

TFOH
jaywhatever_zpsefc4724c.png

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't side against family. If that's true that's somewhat of a bad look for Jay.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No and don't let the PR team spin this into a "crazy sister" tale to try and confuse you. If she was crazy and just snapped for something small Beyonce would have been restraining her as well. Beyonce's body language said everything about the situation....she was cool with solange flipping because her lil sister was either protecting her honor or defending her own and Beyonce agreed with her. Shorty damn near kicked beyonce in the titties and B didn't even flinch, she was fine with her lil sis throwing everything at hov....

the media won't stop till the truth comes out and when it does I think it's gonna be a bad look for jay...no one just gets mad at lil shyt and bugs out like that...drunk or not...shorty was mad about some serious shyt and from the looks of it this may not have been the first time she snapped on hov....

are you serious, it happens all the time

you just want it to be something deeper than what the problem is

unless Jay put his hands on somebody aint no reason for her to attack him especially in public embarrassing herself and her family

only person showing aggression in this video is her, but she's the victim? They don't have to spin her into being the crazy sister because she acting crazy
she did that herself with her actions