Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Breaking News!!Details of Jay-z Assualt by Solange!! | ALWAYZTURNTUP.COM
According to multiple sources, Solange (Who seem to be in a bad mood all night after a couple drinks ) Got into a heated argument with renowned designer and friend of Kim Kardashian Rachel Roy.
While It Is still unknown what cause the argument between the two, the next Interaction can be the assumed reason for the elevator assault. Solange was seen getting into the face of Roy and threating her with violence in the crowded gala event. Beyonce attemped to defuse the situation but ended up coming to little sisters defense from the towering 6’1 Rachel Roy. Quoted Saying “You don’t get to talk to anyone in my family like that.” At this point Jay Z became agitated and approached Solange, grabbing her arm and pulling her away From Ms. Roy. Our source says he was heard saying “This is not how we act in public, You are embarrassing Yourself, Dan (Solange’s Son) Your Sister, And Most of all me. Calm The F*ck Down or I will have Ju (Jay z and Beyonce’s Body Guard) TAKE YO ASS HOME!!!” Solange reply was simple. While choking back tears she said “F*ck It then, LETS GO!!!” Then Storms off. Followed closely by Beyonce, Jay z, and their bodyguard.
While at the elevator Solange can be heard screaming at Jay, “Don’t Ever Put Your F*ckin hands on me again!!!” Jay z replies to her, but was it was to low to be heard by our source. Solange Continued “Why didn’t you say that to her?!” “I’m not blue, I’m not your f*ckin daughter. You don’t tell me what to do. I’m a grown ass woman” Jay z whispers something else to her In which she replies as the elevator doors open and Beyonce walks in, “I will come where ever I want, Who the f*ck do you think you are?!” The elevator doors close.
Source Anonymous

:russ: at this blatantly fictional sounding bullsh!t! Lmao

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
its like if a thousand crystal dolls were broken.

SO MANY WOMEN just had their idol's image broken :pachaha: :pacspit:
I mean think about it, they obviously weren't going to have this go public and then it blew up. They obviously are just waiting for it to blow over. I highly doubt she's going to go make a public statement right now. The best you could hope for is for a statement saying that they prefer to keep their private life private and that she loves all parties involved. She's not about to come out there and narrate a story.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
According to multiple sources, Solange (Who seem to be in a bad mood all night after a couple drinks ) Got into a heated argument with renowned designer and friend of Kim Kardashian Rachel Roy.

Solange look wack as fvck brehs. I know she always has but she had a small window when her last album was out what she looked aight. then she got rid of the weaves, chopped off what hair she had left and is looking like an auntie even tho she got a kid herself

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
If my hand's in the cookie jar, know one thing
I'mma take the cookie, not leave my ring
If my hands in the cookie jar know one thing
I'mma take (laughs) y'all know what I mean

article-0-1D9CB0FD00000578-306_634x912.jpg

I bet Jay got busted trying to get a cookie :takedat:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While It Is still unknown what cause the argument between the two, the next Interaction can be the assumed reason for the elevator assault. Solange was seen getting into the face of Roy and threating her with violence in the crowded gala event. Beyonce attemped to defuse the situation but ended up coming to little sisters defense from the towering 6’1 Rachel Roy. Quoted Saying “You don’t get to talk to anyone in my family like that.” At this point Jay Z became agitated and approached Solange, grabbing her arm and pulling her away From Ms. Roy. Our source says he was heard saying “This is not how we act in public, You are embarrassing Yourself, Dan (Solange’s Son) Your Sister, And Most of all me. Calm The F*ck Down or I will have Ju (Jay z and Beyonce’s Body Guard) TAKE YO ASS HOME!!!” Solange reply was simple. While choking back tears she said “F*ck It then, LETS GO!!!” Then Storms off. Followed closely by Beyonce, Jay z, and their bodyguard.
While at the elevator Solange can be heard screaming at Jay, “Don’t Ever Put Your F*ckin hands on me again!!!” Jay z replies to her, but was it was to low to be heard by our source. Solange Continued “Why didn’t you say that to her?!” “I’m not blue, I’m not your f*ckin daughter. You don’t tell me what to do. I’m a grown ass woman” Jay z whispers something else to her In which she replies as the elevator doors open and Beyonce walks in, “I will come where ever I want, Who the f*ck do you think you are?!” The elevator doors close.
Source Anonymous

:shaq2: and :comeon:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Source Anonymous

Somebody literally sat down and constructed an entire fake dialogue about this shyt. Wow.