Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
The Drama Between Jay Z and Solange Allegedly Began Because of Rihanna's After Party | Complex

:beli:

Im mad. This is the shyt I said word for word. We got lurkers in the Coli ya'll.

Complex: fukk you.Pay me.

And I told ya nikkas it was rhianna's fault, like always. Beyonce scared of that 5head havin bytch. Don't know why. :yeshrug:

@cook
@Brooklynzson

yall gonna have start getting on thug shyt for real :manny: it is what it is....sometimes you gotta do that....cause mothafukkas been stealing shyt from the coli for a little while now

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
Come to think of it, Solange is kinda lucky that she laid her hands on the business tyc.oon Shawn Carter who is an inspiration not only to aspiring entrepreneurs, but in particularly to young black people trying to succeed in life.

Had that been 98-02 Jigga then you best believe that this bytch would have get got

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I wasn't going to comment I'll say this
if she suffers from bipolar disorder then there's a high
chance that, that may have factored into her flipping out.

I've got family members and good friends who suffer from it
with one friend in particular who had no idea he was bipolar
until he was diagnosed :ld:
We'd have moments where everything was going relatively cool
and he'd just flip out over the smallest things.
I could see that happening with Solange. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I revealed this one back in 2011, but lots of people think that the pregnancy announcement that came less then two months later had something to do with the model's demands and to change the direction the press coverage was headed.

June 24, 2011

This married A list singer/rapper extraordinaire may want to be very careful right now. There is a French model he has been with for the past ten years and as they approach that first decade mark, she wants much much more out of their partnership. If our singer says no, the fireworks will be loud and spectacular.

Jay-Z

Gurrrrrrlllllllll :russ:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Creoles are crazy. And yeah, I have a direct lineage/ties to Africa.
and if somebody wanna be just as ignorant they can say Africans is crazy too

Don't come on a website about creole American music if you gon talk shyt on some "Africans are better than black folks" go join an African website if that's tha case

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Wow. This story is big. Just saw it on BLoomberg TV and it looks like they are going to discuss it later. I have never seen them discuss stuff like this before because its a business/ market show.

Glad Hov is the coolest head out there because had he retaliated, it would have been spinned into him fighting with or him being a woman beater.

In the extended video, it did look like Beyonce wanted to come in between them and she was aware of the camera on the elevator but Solange deserves that restraining order family or not. You dont wild out in public like that.
Where did you hear about a restraining order?

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes

beyonce was never pregnant and they used solange to carry blue ivy

this is all facts...this was after rap

tumblr_llzj3jVKLj1qii6tmo1_500.gif

This guy right here was in the delivery room with Solange when she gave birth to Blue Ivy, that's why it's "all facts"

:mjlol: