Xbox Woe
Daps
0513f.jpg

We need Jayz beat up face as a smiley!

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The jay hate is strong:wow:what was jay suppose to do? Hit her? That wouldn't of been smart. None of us know them personally, so to automatically say it was jay fault is hating. It could be on jay or she could just be a woman that is trippin.
With all that said this is still some funny shyt:russ:

Last edited:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
The jay hate us strong:wow:what was jay suppose to do? Hit her? That wouldn't of been smart. None of us know them personally, so to automatically say it was jay fault is hating. It could be on jay or she could just be a woman that is trippin.

nikkaz all of a sudden front like this never happens, though. That's what's killin' me about it :heh:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
had us thinking their life was perfect only to find out they wildin out just like us in private :mjlol:
imagine if the camera caught hov putting them hands on solange :banderas: the fukkery
Nobody life is perfect. Rich people wildout just as much as the rest of us. The only difference is they have the money to cover up all the bullshyt they do. That's why I'm trying to get my paper up now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
See...It's easy to tell who been in a situation where a chick spazzed on them and who hasn't. Niccas like..."what Jay supposed to do"? Have you niccas ever heard of a strong arm? You niccas ever heard of powerfully restraining a bytch? That nicca didn't have to swing one time. Grip that hoe up to where she can't punch and kick at you. My daughter's mother was on that shyt when we were young. I perfected the wall hem-up and the floor take down. Never punched her, never choked her. Jay looked like a 50 year old weak nicca. You see him gently try to grab her then get bombed and spit on. Hoe shyt. Homie could have deaded that ridiculousness early. 2 men over 6 feet in a tight ass elevator and can't one nicca restrain this broad? Jay is soft. Any nicca co-signing him in that elevator is a clown.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See...It's easy to tell who been in a situation where a chick spazzed on them and who hasn't. Niccas like..."what Jay supposed to do"? Have you niccas ever heard of a strong arm? You niccas ever heard of powerfully restraining a bytch? That nicca didn't have to swing one time. Grip that hoe up to where she can't punch and kick at you. My daughter's mother was on that shyt when we were young. I perfected the wall hem-up and the floor take down. Never punched her, never choked her. Jay looked like a 50 year old weak nicca. You see him gently try to grab her then get bombed and spit on. Hoe shyt. Homie could have deaded that ridiculousness early. 2 men over 6 feet in a tight ass elevator and can't one nicca restrain this broad? Jay is soft. Any nicca co-signing him in that elevator is a clown.
So you're saying that if there's footage of Jay-Z strongarming Beyonce's sister, taking her down to the floor or pressing her against a wall....That it would look better for him? :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying that if there's footage of Jay-Z strongarming Beyonce's sister, taking her down to the floor or pressing her against a wall....That it would look better for him? :pachaha:
Forcefully restraining a chick is nothing. You niccas think y'all some media-savvy PR niccas. If he gripped her up against a wall nobody is tripping of that shyt. His brand is fine, his rep is to the white folks you clowns are so concerned about is fine. Especially given the ferocity of that attack Solange initiated. People are STILL talking. It's still rumors he's beating his wife's ass and he didn't do shyt in that elevator. Y'all niccas man...

Daps

:upsetfavre: This nikka. What the hell is wrong with you? If Jay so much as put a hand on Solange, he would be in the deepest pit of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre: This nikka. What the hell is wrong with you? If Jay so much as put a hand on Solange, he would be in the deepest pit of shyt.
By who? Give me some examples my nicca. Forcefully restraining a chick is not a crime. Grabbing her arms and pinning her against the wall while being attacked won't make the white people hate Jay-Z. He and Obama would still be best friends. Quit trying to run PR for this nicca and think.