Sohh, we just gonna ignore how @Jesus got caught in the garden with a naked boy the night he got arrested?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Noahs son Hamm. nikka didnt deserve that shyt. Just tryna help his pops after he got drunk off that new wine. Cursed his whole shyt. Noah forever a bytch ass nikka for that.
Nah, I don't blame him. It's implied Ham was tryna remind his pops where he got that name from :dame:

ham
noun
noun: ham; plural noun: hams
  1. 1.
    meat from the upper part of a pig's leg salted and dried or smoked.
    "thin slices of ham"

2. 2.
    the backs of the thighs or the thighs and buttocks.
    "he squatted down on his hams"

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
But I'm saying, what makes you think they haven't been here already or arent here right now? What do you think the nagas, nephilim, annunaki, etc are?
That is true. They could've been here and left and or they could be here now and hidden (i dont know why people love this "hidden" stuff, to me it just seems like a way for conspiracy theorists to get there rocks off because they live in plausible denial at all times). My point is having a conversation with the aliens once they reveal themselves would be eye opening.

As for what I think those creatures you talked about are? Mythological creatures formed overtime from the imaginations of humans. I think we just need more evidence for them to have been aliens or existed. Why do we believe in them vs Satyrs, Minotaurs, Leprechauns, etc.?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Sounds like a convenient 'misreading'. The demonic is working overtime tehse days.

Mark 14
51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:

52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

53 And they led Jesus away to the high priest: and with him were assembled all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes.

Linen cloth was what they wore in those days. The crowd attempted to seize the man, but they likely ripped the cloth off of him, leaving him running away naked. Somehow, in this demonic post, that conveniently turns into 'walking with a naked boy."
Yeah this makes sense with how it would have been written. OP was tryna put implications upon Jesus meeting with a young man at night who wore a linen cloth. Yet the scripture does state Jesus was beyond any sexual acts like that.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Sounds like a convenient 'misreading'. The demonic is working overtime tehse days.

Mark 14
51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:

52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

53 And they led Jesus away to the high priest: and with him were assembled all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes.

Linen cloth was what they wore in those days. The crowd attempted to seize the man, but they likely ripped the cloth off of him, leaving him running away naked. Somehow, in this demonic post, that conveniently turns into 'walking with a naked boy."
Huh? Asking a question is demonic? :dwillhuh:

You act like I'm calling breh gay or something :mjlol:

That aside. You know they wore underwear in them days breh?

Otherwise Mark wouldn't have specified he wasn't wearing anything underneath

The question remains. Why was this naked boy around? :gucci:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That is true. They could've been here and left and or they could be here now and hidden (i dont know why people love this "hidden" stuff, to me it just seems like a way for conspiracy theorists to get there rocks off because they live in plausible denial at all times). My point is having a conversation with the aliens once they reveal themselves would be eye opening.

As for what I think those creatures you talked about are? Mythological creatures formed overtime from the imaginations of humans. I think we just need more evidence for them to have been aliens or existed. Why do we believe in them vs Satyrs, Minotaurs, Leprechauns, etc.?
I think some of those mythological creatures were metaphors for men overly emphasizing their animalistic traits or a device to impart a lesson when you look at from a different angle. Like the minotaur, to me, is an exaggerated example of what it's like when someone is blind to spirit and let's their lower nature run amok. The other beings like nagas were moreso portrayed as influencing, teaching, or even manipulating people from a higher level.

Mythological stories were always just devices to help our minds grasp concepts

But yea, I agree it is a lot of conspiracy, guess work type stuff that goes into these

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I think some of those mythological creatures were metaphors for men overly emphasizing their animalistic traits or a device to impart a lesson when you look at from a different angle. Like the minotaur, to me, is an exaggerated example of what it's like when someone is blind to spirit and let's their lower nature run amok. The other beings like nagas were moreso portrayed as influencing, teaching, or even manipulating people from a higher level.

Mythological stories were always just devices to help our minds grasp concepts

But yea, I agree it is a lot of conspiracy, guess work type stuff that goes into these
Yes and I've noticed a common theme where things that were taken literally in the past to have changed into metaphors and or have deeper than implied meanings when clashing with modernity. In order for people to accept modernity the old beliefs have to be either given up or revised to avoid the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.
The book of Genesis is a prime example.
Either it was meant to be literal and was wrong or always meant to be metaphorical and people in the past were just reading it wrong. We'll never know and that's beauty of it because at least it allows people to be on board with advancement rather than turn to religious fundamentalism...

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surviving Jesus "Under-H." Christ :bryan:

They say Jesus is a kind man
Well he should understand times
in these Coli forums :whoa:
full

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wasn't John the Apostle his lover? Dude was the only man present at his execution. Had to have had a special place in JC's heart.